This post is for all the little stuff that they are adding with 1.3 they are too small to have their own posts 🙂
- New Mount – Kurtob Alliance – NEW High res screenshots!
- Better target indicator
- Better AoE indicator
- Adaptive Armor
- Nerf of on-use relic burst
- New PvP pets (with pictures)!
- New Warzone Adrenal
- New weekly to kill world bosses
- New green crystal schematics from daily comm vendors
New Mount – Kurtob Alliance
- Only available on the PTS atm, players have reported that they got it by referring a friend and have them sub for a month (confirmed)
- Image courtesy of AgentBsod on the PTS server 😉
- The mount is a Rank I speeder with 110% speed – YES level 10 characters can have access to this 110% speed mount if they purchase the legacy perk.
- All characters on your account receive it
Better target indicator
- Previously to know who you targeted, you get a tiny arrow at the top that was hard to see. Now you have a bigger arrow that is colored differently based on if you target a foe or friend.
Better AoE indicator
- All friendly AoEs reticles are colored green and all harmful AoEs (from mobs/enemies) are now colored red. In the heat of battle, when multiple people are dropping AoEs, it was hard to distinguish mob’s AoE from your party members. This should no longer be an issue.
- All social gear have the label Adaptive Armor on it – it will essentially match your armor type (i.e. heavy/medium/light)
- No male slave outfits (sorry guys)
On-use relics “burst” nerfed but duration increased
- All the on-use relics had their effects nerfed by around 33-35% but duration extended from 20s to 30s.
- Relics with proc effects and Rakata adrenals were not affected
New Pets on the PvP Vendor
- Lawgriffarl and Lobelisk – selling for 1000 Ranked and 2000 Unranked Warzone Commendations each! Both requires valor rank 70.
- Purchased from the PvP items vendor (i.e. the guy next to the PvP dailies/weeklies terminal)
- Here is a picture of Lobelisk (tiny!)
New Biochem schematic to craft Warzone Adrenal (note that Warzone Expertise adrenal can no longer be purchased, the Warzone Medpac still exists)
- The new schematic can be obtained from the PvP item (vendor), the same one you buy it the PvP pets from for 75 Warzone Commendations.
- Please note that the other Biochem adrenals no longer work in Warzones as of patch 1.3.
- It requires the following mats per adrenal
- Dioxatrene-11 is a special mat obtained from Grade 6 PvP Crafting boxes, which cost 1000 Warzones to purchase and yield anywhere from 20-30 of these mats per box. Seems to be guaranteed drop every box but the amount varies.
- Here is the issue though, right now each Warzone Adrenal only cost 10 Warzone Commendation to purchase and you can get 100 Warzone Adrenals with 1000 Warzone Commendations rather than 20-30 if you have a biochem craft it for you…
- For those asking, the crafted Warzone Adrenal is identical to the one you buy for 10 comms (even stacks with it) and cannot be RE’ed to get a schematic.
New Weekly to kill world bosses
- Priority Targets IV – Kill Primal Destroyer on Belsavis, Gargath on Hoth and Nightmare Pilgrim on Voss once (level 50s)
- Priority Targets III – Kill Cartel warbot on Quesh and Snowblind on Hoth (obtained as a level 45)
- Priority Targets I – Kill SD-0 on Coruscant and Subject Alpha on Taris (Republic). (Can be picked up by level 16 and 23 characters)
- Rewards: Not known at this point, probably Black Hole Commendations for priority targets IV.
- Pick up from the same terminal on the Supplies section of the fleet where you pick up other weeklies/dailies for PvE.
New Green crystal schematics at the Daily Commendation vendors
- If you had read my endgame color crystals guide from a while back, you might have disappointed to know that there wasn’t any PvE green crystal schematics available.
- Luckily, with 1.3, they added 3 new PvE schematics to the daily commendation vendor, all for 20 daily comms each!