GW2 Wintersday Achievements guide
GW2 Wintersday Achievements guide for all the achievements that are part of the GW2 Wintersday event running from Dec 14 to Jan 3.
Currently Obtainable achievements as of Dec 20 10 am PST
(Note for achievements that are part of city tours i.e. sylvari surprise, disaster derailed etc, if you missed it on that day, wait until Dec 20 where you can get access to the instance again to get the achievement until Jan 3)
- Apprentice Toymaker 12/12 (the two monthlies count towards this)
- Cold-Weather Friend – Build snowman
- Wintersday Cheermeister – Jumping puzzle
- Gift Bringer – Snowball Mayhem
- Gift Stopper – Snowball Mayhem
- Ring in the Season – Bell Choir
- Become the Bells – Bell Choir
- Smash the Town – Tixx’s Infinirarium
- Sylvari Surprise – Tixx’s visit to The Grove
- Disaster Derailed – Tixx’s visit to Divinity’s Reach
- Charitable Charr – Tixx’s visit to Black Citadel
- Help in Hoelbrak – Tixx’s visit to Hoelbrak
- Honorary Krewe Member – Tixx’s visit to Rata Sum
- Toypocalypse Canceled – Toypocalypse (hard but doable)
- Not Toying Around – Toypocalypse
Monthly – In the Spirit of Giving? – 10 achievement points
- Unwrap 50 mysterious presents (i.e. Small/Medium/Large/Giant Wintersday Gifts and Personalized Wintersday Gifts)
Monthly – Buster of the Busted – 10 achievement points
- Kill 100 Wintersday toys that are part of Tixx’s Infinirarium (i.e. Malfunctioning Toy Ventari) or kill Toy Ventari that spawn out of the giant gifts scattered all over the world (except in Orr, look for Peppermint icons on your map).
Cold-Weather Friend – 20 achievement points
- This is a dedicated guide with maps for this, please consult this guide.
Wintersday Cheermesiter – 10 achievement points
- This achievement is obtained when you successfully complete the Winter Wonderland jumping puzzle
Gift Bringer and Gift Stopper – 15 achievement points each
- Both achievements are part of the Snowball Mayhem PvP minigame. They require you to either carry 5 gifts back to base or down 5 enemy gift carrier (you need to be the one landing the last hit that down the gift carrier).
Ring in the Season and Become the Bells – 10 achievement points each
- Both are fairly easy achievements obtained as part of the Bell Choir minigame. One of them require you to hit 500 correct notes while the other require you to successfully complete 10 songs
Smash the Town – 5 achievement points
- This achievement is obtainable in all six of Tixx’s Infinirarium, starting with The Grove. For an easy way to complete this achievement, wait until you complete then dungeon. This way, you can complete it achievement without any mob inference. You need to smash everything within the dungeon instance to get it.
Sylvari Surprise – 5 achievement points
- Obtained as part of Tixx’s Infinirarium – The Grove edition.
Disaster Derailed – 5 achievement points
- Obtained as part of Tixx’s Infinirarium – Divinity’s Reach edition
Charitable Charr – 5 achievement points
- Obtained as part of Tixx’s Infinirarium – Black Citadel edition
Help in Hoelbrak – 5 achievement points
- Obtained as part of Tixx’s Infinirarium – Hoelbrak edition
Honorary Krewe Member – 5 achievement points
- Obtained as part of Tixx’s Infinirarium – Rata Sum edition
Not Toying Around – 5 achievement points
- Easily obtained as part of the Toypocalypse, you just need to survive a few rounds of it.
Toypocalypse Canceled – 20 achievement points
- This is a slightly harder achievement to obtain due to the PuG nature of Toypocalypse. You will need to survive all 10 rounds (about an hour) with all 5 dolyaks alive (soon this will changed to just 1 Dolyak alive, see source) . Consult this guide to see some tip.