GW2 Honorary Krewe Member–Tixx’s Infinirarium Wintersday guide
A guide to GW2’s Honorary Krewe Member, Rata Sum’s version of Tixx’s Infinirarium. This instance was first opened on Dec 19 and gave out the achievement Honorary Krewe Member and the Toy Golem frame to those who completed it. It is designed for a 5 person dungeon but can be done with less (15-20 minutes)
Go to Rata Sum, the entrance is on the second level (Underground Level) SW of Accountancy Waypoint
Today’s event is mostly a repeat of yesterdays, with one extra step at the end and some new moves on Toxx
1. Collect presents for the toy princesses – 15
Presents are on the ground but also held by skritt foragers
2. Color unpainted princess dolls with the plasma paint cannon – 40
Look for princess dolls with white dresses and paint them. The game will ping you the locations of the last few princess dolls on your minimap so keep a lookout.
3. Retake the plush griffon’s aerie from the princesses
Clear out the toy princesses and there doesn’t seem to be a second wave of them.
4. Defend the toy Ventari from the princess dolls – 5
Make sure that not all the toy Ventari are killed or you will get kicked out of the dungeon.
5. Destroy malfunctioning mortars before they cause too much damage – 25
These are scattered all over the place. Look at your minimap for the last couple mortars as the game will point out their locations
6. Drive off malfunctioning toy soldiers attacking the assembly line – 8 waves
7. Destroy plush griffon nests, and drive plush griffons away from the helm
Stay at the helm (there is a circle you have to defend against the plush griffons). You will gain progress when the circle turns blue.
8. Destroy the oversized haywire golem building turrets above the gift-giving apparatus
This is the new step for today. You need to go up the stairs (look at your minimap) and take the teleporter. Up there you will see a small group of malfunctioning Toy Golem led by Oversized Haywire Golem. The group literally takes 5 seconds to finish off in a full group.
9. Use unstable toy golems to stop Toxx’s rampage through the airship
Toxx gained some new moves. She now will disappear and then reappear somewhere else on the map, leaving a group of Unstable Toy Golem when she ports.Use the minimap to figure out where she ported.
Mini Toy Golem – The toy golem may look a bit simple, but he has a pretty cool spinning animation complete with sounds (images provided by Rigey)
Here is a video of all 5 minis, scroll to the end to see the animation for Toy Golem
Chest: There is a chest in the middle of the map after you have completed the instance, don’t forget to loot it. It has a chance for exotics.
Competition Reward: Like all other days you get 100 Mystical Gears, Toy Golem frame, and a choice between 250 Enchanted Stuffing or Drop of Magic Glue. You will need 250 Mystical Gears to craft a mini (you should have 500 after today). These rewards are given for the first time you complete it and subsequent runs only rewards you with gifts (even if you run it with an alt or run it after daily reset).
Note that you can use the Toy Golem frame to make the Endless Toy Golem’s Tonic
There are two achievements obtainable with Rata Sum edition of Tixx’s Infinirarium
- Honorary Krewe Member (just complete this instance)
- Smash the Town (not specific to this version, smash all the buildings etc inside the instance. If you can’t seem to get it, just run around and smash everything you see with a melee weapon. Make sure you destroy the trees/fences too. Also, the castle can’t be destroyed so don’t even bother wasting time on it. Also, Guardian Staff #1 skill make short work of this achievement as it is an AoE that ignores obstacles – thanks Kholdy)
- In addition, if you want an easy way to complete Smash the Town achievement without mob interference, you can do it after you complete the dungeon.
Both achievements counts towards the Apprentice Toymaker achievement/title.