GW2 Laurel merchant and new items introduced with the Flame and Frost update.
Lion’s Arch, just outside the WvW gates. Also located in major cities.
The laurel merchant have several tabs.
- Chauncey von Snuffles III and Goedulf are both minipets
- 10 Mystic Binding Agent – Used in conjunctions with silvers, fragments, shards, cores, and lodestones in the Mystic Forge (It replaces the Bottle of Elonian Wine in functionality and save you some dust and crystals when promoting silvers –> fragments, fragments –> shards, and shards –> cores).
- Class gear – contains rare or exotic piece of level 70-80 class gear.(Ranger box gave 1 Rare Rifle and 1 Rare Medium Leather shoulder piece, Warrior box gave 2 rares, 1 helm and 1 warhorn. None of the skins are unique).
- Harvesting tools – highly efficient at gathering resources and uncovering rare components
- Crafting bags – Heavy version contains tier 6 crafting materials. Large version contain tier 5 crafting mats etc.
- New utility infusions – Glided Infusion – +20% gold from monsters, Magical Infusion- +20% Magic Find, Experience Infusion –+20% experience from kills, Karmic Infusion – +15% karma
- See this guide on a detailed stat breakdown of the new ascended amulets
One time account purchases
- One-time account purchases that contain everything you’ll need to get your feet wet in each of the eight crafting disciplines.
- Each kit will feature a small amount of common crafting mats and fine crafting materials, enough to get you to ~ 50 in that crafting discipline.