GW2 Ascended amulet and utility infusions
A guide to obtaining the new ascended amulets and utility infusions introduced with the Flame and Frost Prelude patch.
- All of the ascended amulets, rings, and infusions can be purchased from the Laurel Merchant near the WvW gates in Lion’s Arch and also at major cities (look for the laurel symbol on maps).
- All of these Ascended amulets cost 30 laurels each, which are obtained from the daily and monthly achievements. Keep in mind that some amulets have 4 stat combinations and there are 3 items with identical stats except difference in the type of infusion slot (offensive, defensive, utility)
These utility infusions only go on ascended amulets currently as these are the only type of ascended gear with utility infusions.
- Glided Infusion: +20% gold from monsters – 20 laurels
- Magical Infusion: +20% Magic Find – 20 laurels
- Experience Infusion: +20% experience from kills – 10 laurels
- Karmic Infusion: +15% karma – 10 laurels
These infusions can be brought for 5 laurels off the laurel merchant but do not come with any agony resist. Defensive/offensive infusions with agony resist are only crafted or brought from the FOTM dungeon vendor.
|Malign||Offensive||+4 Condition Damage||5|