GW2 Game Update Notes–Jan 30, 2013
GW2 patch notes for Jan 30, 2013
- Fixed a bug that caused the new Flame and Frost: Prelude content not to appear on all worlds.
- Fixed a bug where the Risen Priestess of Lyssa’s clones were able to summon more clones.
- Hid blank world event UI for Temple of the Silent Storm Week.
Player Vs. Player:*
- Fixed a bug where signets would lose their passive buffs at the start of PvP matches.
Returned the Corrupted Short Bow to its former majesty.
The advanced harvesting tools sold by laurel merchants now have an appropriate level restriction.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store:
- Fixed a bug where some players using the Makeover Kit were not getting the face they selected.