GW2 focus gallery with a list of all the unique focus skins available along with high res screenshots and their methods of acquisition.
Last updated: Feb 12, 2014
Note: I am no longer updated this Focus gallery as we are porting them into a more specialized site.See the new updated gallery here.
Weapons requring high res pics
If you own any of these weapons I would love to grab a screenshot off you. Please msg/mail me ingame (IGN is Dulfy). US server only.
- Ascended Artifact (all but red)
- Aspect of the Sunless
Focus with particle effects/animations
- Aetherized Aspect: Lightning around the orb and steam vents from the handle
- Ambrosia: Clouds coming out of the mug
- Artifact of the Sunless: Black fumes coming out of the focus.
- Ascended Artifact: Pulsating marks on the focus
- Aureate Charm: The two watery orbs swirls
- Bloodseeker: Red particle effects, as if spilling blood
- Chalice of the Gods: Cloud effects from the cup.
- Corrupted Artifact: Icy effect from the dragon’s mouth when drawn
- Dark Asuran Focus –Transparent orb in the middle with sparks
- Destroyer Focus – Fiery effect when drawn, fairly noticeable
- Dreamthistle Focus – Black smokey effects
- Fellsprout – White misty effects
- Focus of the Dragon’s Deep – Misty effect when drawn
- Fractal Focus – Fractal misty effect
- Ghastly Focus – Turns blue at night and emit a chilly mist when drawn at night
- Glyphic Icon – Transparent orb in the middle with sparks
- Infinite Wisdom: The page extends and flaps around when running if the focus is drawn
- Inquest Focus – Red Sparks
- King’s Remembrance – Purple mists on either end and the page flaps around.
- King Toad’s Focus – Emits a glow and sound effect when drawn
- Knowledge is Power – Yellow mists on either end and the page flaps around.
- Krait Star – Water dripping when drawn, hard to see.
- Krytan Focus – Faint light in the middle when drawn
- Lovestruck Focus – Pink heart glows
- Modniir Effigy – Purple Glow
- Molten Focus – Flame effect when drawn
- Mystica Artifact – Sparks
- Orrian Focus – Water dripping
- Peacemaker’s Focus – Pink/purple misty effect
- Poyaqui’s Noggin – Purple bubbles steam out of the cup
- Sclerite Focus – Drips blood
- Shiverpeak Talisman – Focus spews out clouds when drawn that turn into a trail if you run around with it
- Sovereign Artifact – Light beams from the head
- Spirit Links – Pink/Purple misty effect, almost transparent.
- Steam Gizmo – Blue electric orb that becomes a trail if you run around with it. Effect persists even when sheathed
- Storm Wizard’s Focus – Emits a glow and sound effect when drawn
- Super Focus – Emits a glow and sound effect when drawn
- The Anomaly – Pink – Purple ball
- The Ministrel – Musical notes fly out when drawn
- Tribal Focus – Pink/Purple glow when drawn
- Whisper’s Secret Focus – The little circle gear at the top spins when drawn
- X7-10 Alpha – Faint blue glow
- Zenith Scroll – Translucent flowing animation
- Zodiac Focus – Subtle flowing animation
Focus look alikes
- Chains/whips: Accursed Chains, Spirit Links, Wisteria
- Human skulls: Adam, Gaze
- Cups/Mugs: Ambrosia, Chalice of the Gods, Courage, Goblet of Kings
- Books: Arcanus Obscurus, Godswalk Enchiridion, Infinite Wisdom
- Pebbles: Bloodseeker, Glint’s Scale
- Keys: Inquest Focus, Mystic Artifact, Priory’s Historical Focus
- Dolls: Malice, Mojo
- Human body parts: The Bard/Song of the Numberless Pack, Ceremonial Focus, Squeedily Spooch
- Conch: Cooguloosh, Heart of Mellaggan, Pearl Conch