SWTOR Patch 2.0 new crafting materials and schematics
An overview of the new crafting materials and schematics available in SWTOR Patch 2.0.
Old Crafting Materials
You can now train all crafting skills to 450, from the previous cap of 400. This means that there are now two new tiers of crafting materials as well. They are Grade 9, which is your regular mats you can get by running crew skill missions, and Grade 10, rare mats mostly found in operations.
- Grade 6 used to be the max grade of the regular mats you get from running crew skill missions
- Grade 7 were exotic crafting mats such as Biometric Crystal Alloy and Alien Data Cube.
- Grade 8 were exotic crafting mats such as Molecular Stabilizers and Synthetic Energy Matrix
Grade 10 Exotic Crafting Materials
Grade 9 Crafting Materials
- Highest augment level is 28, whose schematic cannot be learned from the trainer (trainer only goes up to 26). Their schematics are obtained via slicing missions that crit. These augments are designed to fit into Augmentation kit MK-9, which can be learned from the trainer
- High end gear such Arkanian have mods with the 30 suffix (i.e. Advanced Resolve Armoring 30). These have a 10% chance to learn the schematic on RE. They utilize the new grade 10 mats to craft (4 Exotic Element Equalizer, 1 Mass Manipulation Generator).
- You can also learn the orange shells of the high end armor by REing them.
- There is a 20% chance to learn a schematic from REing a green item. 10% chance to learn a schematic from REing a blue item.
Schematics learned by REing