GW2 Associate of Baubles Super Adventure Box achievement guide
GW2 Associate of Baubles achievement guide for Super Adventure Box. For this achievement, you must collect all the baubles inside Zone 1 (Sunny Glade).
General Info & Video
- For a painless collection of baubles, use Infantile mode, which works but you need to buy keys from shops since mobs do not drop them. Make sure you have at least 50 baubles to start for 2 keys just in case.
- Only baubles in the “open” world and in chests count – those dropped by enemies or found by smash things in shop/dug up do not.
- You cannot exit to SAB hub while doing this, doing so will reset your progress. You can die or go to Moto’s Hell (i.e. where you need to buy more continue coins).
- If you DC/crash etc then you will need to start over.
Entrance to checkpoint 1
1. Bauble on top of tree (+1)
2 Bauble inside the chest near waterfall (+1)
3. Bauble inside the first hidden room behind the waterfall (+5)
4. Bauble inside the second hidden room to the left of checkpoint 1 (+5)
Checkpoint 1 to 2
5. Four baubles on the left atop the trees filled with monkeys (+4)
6. One +20 bauble inside the chest (key obtained by killing monkeys or brought from store) and a +5 bauble just on the ledge below.
7. Twenty baubles inside the hidden room 4 right before the checkpoint.
Checkpoint 2 to 3
8. Six baubles inside hidden room 5 between checkpoint 2 and 3. You can get this area by jumping on the rocks to the right of checkpoint 3.
Checkpoint 3 to 4
9. Three blue bauble (+1) and one green bauble (+5) inside the maze with the Queen Beedogs.The maze is hidden in side the first corner after you cross checkpoint 3. It may help to run to the end of the maze and then jump on top of it to look down on the baubles. Remember that there are four baubles inside the maze.
10. Behind the maze is an open area with Queen Bee Dog. Defeating her will give you access to her honeycomb, which can be destroyed for baubles. These baubles are not required for the achievement but if you feel like having some extra baubles, they are there.
11. There is a green bauble just before checkpoint 4.
Checkpoint 4 to 5
12. Past checkpoint 4 is a series of 3 baubles that you will get when you jump over the gap.
13. Don’t forget secret room 6 which is also in the area right by a corner. Inside is a bauble that give you +10 baubles.
That is all the baubles in this zone. Once you defeat the cage guarding the chest, you will get the Associate of Baubles achievement.