GW2 Bachelor Of Baubles achievement guide for Super Adventure Box. For this achievement, you must collect all the baubles inside Zone 2 (Dark Woods) . This is much tougher achievement to get compared to the achievement for zone 1 so prepared to spend some time here.
For a painless collection of baubles, use Infantile mode, which works but you need to buy keys from shops since mobs do not drop them. Make sure you have at least 50 baubles to start for 2 keys just in case.
Couple of other things
- Only baubles in the “open” world and in chests count – those dropped by enemies or found by smash things in shop/dug up do not.
- You cannot exit to SAB hub while doing this, doing so will reset your progress. You can die or go to Moto’s Hell (i.e. where you need to buy more continue coins).
- If you DC/crash etc then you will need to start over.
Entrance to Checkpoint 1
1. There are 8 baubles in the air that you need to jump on top of bouncy mushroom caps to grab. The bauble on the very top require you to jump on the trees from the mushroom rings.
2. Once you received all 8 baubles, head to the waterfall to your left. There is a secret room there that can be uncovered with a bomb. Grab the green bauble in the hidden room.
3. Before heading to the next checkpoint, there are three baubles inside the dark maze. Find them all before proceeding to the checkpoint.
Checkpoint 1 to Checkpoint 2
Some of the baubles in this area are high above the canopy and you cannot reach them until you reach checkpoint 2 and backtrack a bit.
4. You will see a bauble right across from the checkpoint.
5. To the left of that bauble is another one inside a hollow tree trunk.
6. Right next to that trunk is a slanted trunk with three baubles inside.
7. After you grabbed these three baubles, jump to the leaf behind the trunk. Follow the branches and leaves to a half hallowed tree trunk.
8. There is a single bauble on the top section but there is a chest down below.
If you don’t have a key from killing the monkeys, buy one from the store in the area (it is near the next checkpoint) and then jump back.
9. Once you looted the chest, proceed to the next checkpoint but don’t forget to grab the two baubles on the lilypads on the way.
Checkpoint 2 to Checkpoint 3
10. Past the checkpoint, you will find a bauble on the tree stomp right next to it.
11. Another bauble across the water.
12. Inside the big trunk where you need to jump up, you will find 5 baubles.
13. Once you are up on the canopy level, take a right and head to the bauble guarded by the snake. If you are in infantile mode, it should be fairly obvious where to go next.
14. After you have received that bauble, you want to backtrack a bit and head to the mushroom bouncy cap on the other side of the canopy.
After you hit the mushroom cap, keep going in that direction towards the wall. This will reveal an area full of spiders with 8 baubles. Spiders are easy to take care of as they tend to come only in pairs and a few bombs can dispose them quick. There are invulnerability buffs inside the barrels if you need it.
15. Once you have all the baubles from the spider area, there is another mushroom cap thingie that will take you back up top. Your job now is to gather the four baubles in the canopy high above the area between checkpoint 1 and 2 that was previously inaccessible. There are three out in the open and the fourth one is accessible only via the big trunk.
16. Follow the slope up and you will see a group of six baubles.
17. Once you have all six baubles, it is time to jump down on the ground and go through checkpoint 2 again. This time, don’t climb the big tree up the canopy. Instead, stay on the ground as there are a couple more baubles to pick up. There is one just west of the hidden store and another bauble right by the hidden store
18. There is a secret room just left of the hidden store so don’t leave yet!
19. If you don’t have a key, buy one from the store as there is a chest nearby that you will open soon. Go back to the big tree you used to climb to the canopy level.Remember the path you took to get to the spider area with lots of baubles? Follow the same path but this time we are going to use a different mushroom cap.
This mushroom cap will bring you to this bauble here.Climb inside the trunk and it will bring you to the top with another bauble on top of a leaf.
20. From here, you will jump all the way down to the ground and climb the big tree to get on the canopy level again. This time, you will head towards the checkpoint 3 where you find another bauble.
21. Trek back to the big tree you used to get up to the canopy level. Near the water is a grassy area that you want to get to as it stores the second chest for this zone.
22. From this area, you can jump down to the branch below and access the shortcut worm area.
Inside the worm are 8 baubles so don’t forget to collect them!
Shortcut and final area
23. As you exit the worm, you will pretty much land on top of another bauble.
24. Now, because you took the shortcut, you have to backtrack a bit to get to the last hidden room. The entrance to it is a gap on the floor. You have to jump across some branches. If you miss a jump, it is instant death.
Inside the secret room you will find a bauble worth 20 baubles high up the ceiling.
25. Make your way back to the boss room, grab the last 3 baubles and defeat the cage boss to get the Bachelor of Baubles achievement!