GW2 Master of Baubles Super Adventure Box achievement guide
GW2 Master Of Baubles achievement guide for Super Adventure Box. For this achievement, you must collect all the baubles inside Zone 3 (Kingdom of Fungus) . There are less baubles in zone 3 compared to zone 2 but there are two areas that are fairly tricky and may require a lot of going back and forth to grab all the baubles.
General Info & Video
- For a painless collection of baubles, use Infantile mode, which works but you need to buy keys from shops since mobs do not drop them. Make sure you have at least 50 baubles to start for 2 keys just in case.
- Only baubles in the “open” world and in chests count – those dropped by enemies or found by smash things in shop/dug up do not.
- You cannot exit to SAB hub while doing this, doing so will reset your progress. You can die or go to Moto’s Hell (i.e. where you need to buy more continue coins).
- If you DC/crash etc then you will need to start over.
- You do not need to kill Queen Bee Dog, Bee Dog, or honeycombs for this achievement.
Entrance to Checkpoint 1
1. There are two baubles inside the tree trunk here with a 3rd bauble on top of the trunk.
Checkpoint 1 to Checkpoint 2
2. There is a bauble here guarded by a toad, use the mushroom cap to get to where the toad is sitting.
3. Now use the same mushroom cap to get up to this branch and then jump to where this monkey is standing.
Here, you need to make a fairly long jump to the slanted branch to grab the bauble. Make sure your character is literally off the edge of the platform before jumping for best results
4. From that bauble, jump down and navigate to direction of the next checkpoint. There is a bauble here guarded by a blue monkey that you want to snag on your way.
5. Once you have the bauble, jump down and head towards the checkpoint. Hopefully you have a key with you, if not a whip will work just as well. The chest is to the left of the checkpoint.
The gap is kind of wide so you need to follow these arrows to make it across.
Watch out you don’t step in the middle of these flytraps as they will kill you otherwise. The chest should give you 20 baubles.
Checkpoint 2 to Checkpoint 3
6. To the left of you right as you pass the checkpoint is a set of 2 baubles, grab them and head to the middle section. The leaves holding these two baubles do fall off so you want to move fast.
7. You will find a slanted trunk with 3 baubles on top.
8. Now if you turn around from that slanted trunk, you will see a vertical trunk with some barrels in it. Head towards it. You need to make a series of jumps to get to the +10 bauble there.
9. Once you have the +10 bauble, you can jump down to the bank and hop (jump repeatedly so you don’t take damage from the water) to the trunk lying down on the water with 4 baubles. The barrels inside have food to heal you if you need. Near that trunk is the slanted trunk from earlier that you can jump inside to get up top again.
10. Once you get up, head close to the next checkpoint and pick up the bauble there.
11. From the leaf near the checkpoint, you can make your way to the hidden store to pick up a +5 bauble there.
12. From the store, jump down to the water and climb back up using the slanted trunk. Unlock the chest here with your key or whip.
From the chest, make it to the next checkpoint.
Checkpoint 3 to Checkpoint 4
This area contain two sections that may take you a few attempts to get.
13. The first section is the area with 10 baubles on top of leaves that fall off if you step on them. You have to move fast and jump on the branches attaching the leaves to the tree when you need to stop.
You may need to approach this area from two directions to get all the baubles. First direction is via the top checkpoint. The second direction is a big round tree trunk with a mushroom cap in the middle that can boost you high up.
Make sure you have all 10 baubles collected here before moving to the next section (one of the baubles is on a stationary branch but the nine others are all on top of leaves). Some baubles are well hidden between leaves.
14. The big tree trunk you may have used earlier have 3 baubles inside – 2 blue baubles and 1 orange bauble.
15. Right next to it is the horizontal trunk with 5 baubles on top of it. You have to get up top via this opening inside the trunk.
16. Past the horizontal trunk is a leaf canopy area with a single bauble and chest to the left.
17. Once you grab the bauble and chest, don’t forget to jump inside the big trunk under the canopy with a single +5 bauble.
18. From that trunk, turn around and head to the section with the bouncy mushrooms where you got your elite Moto’s Breath skill.
There are nine baubles on top of the bouncy mushroom cap and one bauble at the very top (+5) for a total of 10 baubles.
If you are having trouble getting to the baubles on some of the mushroom caps at the top, you can leap from the trunk and bounce your way up.
That is it! All you need to do now is to defeat the King Toad and get your achievement!