SWTOR Hardmode Athiss Flashpoint guide
SWTOR hardmode Athiss flashpoint guide with written and video guides of the various bosses. Hardmode Athiss is a L55 flashpoint introduced with the Rise of the Hutt Cartel digital expansion. This flashpoint is doable in Dread Guard gear and you can probably get away with less.
- All bosses except the bonus boss drops 2 Elite Commendations
- Both the bonus boss and the last boss drops Exotic Element Equalizer, used for crafting.
- Bonus boss and the final boss drops one Black Market piece while all other bosses drop orange moddable or prototype stuff.
- Ancient Abomination (bonus): Random Black Market piece
- Prophet of Vodal : Black Market Chest, Black Market belt
- Conal autoattack called Blaster Volley, face her away from rest of the group.
- Purple circle undernearth tank. The purple circle moves with the tank and disappears, scorching the ground undernearth them. Tank will need to move away from the scorched area and make sure no one else is inside it.
- Adds – Fairly easy to kill.
The Beast of Vodal Kressh
- Nasty cleave + knockback: Put your back against a wall or something when tanking him.
- Adds: At 75%, 50%, and 25%, four Alchemical Tuk’ata will spawn and will need to be tanked and killed ASAP. They love to stick on the healer. Healing can be a bit intensive with the boss and adds pounding on the tank.
- Intimidating Roar: Stun + about 4k worth of AoE damage. Be ready with AoE heals.
- You can only activate him if you do the staged bonus and get to stage 3. Bonus boss drops Black Market stuff do there is definitely an incentive to activate them.
- Frequent and powerful knockback (Smash): Knock you across the room. Everyone need to position themselves with a wall or rock behind them.
Prophet of Vodal
- Crushing Affliction: A DoT that deals AoE damage if it expires or removed (i.e. via cleanse). Make sure everyone is spread out. Cleanse help to lessen the damage from the ticking DoT but does nothing against the AoE damage.
- Stealth: The prophet will stealth about every 25% and leave behind four Living Fire. These orbs will chase whoever has the orange debuff on them. Kite them around and don’t get hit by them.
- Purple circles: Much like the Kephess fight in Denova, the boss will place purple circles under tanks. Move away from them.