SWTOR hardmode Cademimu flashpoint guide with written and video guides of the various bosses. Hardmode Cademimu is a L55 flashpoint introduced with the Rise of the Hutt Cartel digital expansion. This flashpoint is doable in Dread Guard gear and you can probably get away with less.
- All bosses except the bonus boss drops 2 Elite Commendations
- Both the bonus boss and the last boss drops Exotic Element Equalizer, used for crafting.
- Bonus boss and the final boss drops one Black Market piece while all other bosses drop orange moddable or prototype stuff.
- Separatist Sith: Random Black Market piece
- General Ortol: Either Black Market helm or Black Market Implant
- EN-4C: EN-4C is immune to damage until he is trapped. To trap him, you must stand behind the orange circle on the ground and have him walk on top of it (don’t run over the orange circle yourself). This will trap him and allow you to damage him for a short duration. If you walk into the circle yourself, you will get trapped and cannot move. Orange circles tend to spawn near the shuttles.
- If you kill Officer Xander before killing EN-4C, EN-4C will enrage, dealing 200% more damage.
- Sticky Grenade: Unavoidable damage, make sure whoever is getting targeted is full on health. Deals about 12k damage.
- DPS race: Unlike normal mode, Captain Grimyk’s Flamethrower does not damage the Ugnaught adds that he summons to just focus DPS on the boss and kill the adds afterwards. The adds are summoned based on a time interval so the longer you take to kill the boss the more adds will be summoned.
- Conal Flamethrower attack: Don’t stand in front of him unless you are the tank.
Separatist Sith (Bonus boss)
- You can only activate him if you do the staged bonus and get to stage 3. Bonus boss drops Black Market stuff do there is definitely an incentive to activate them.
- Force Storm: He will pulls the entire group in and cast Force Storm, an AoE channeled attack. Just run out and heal up. Classes like Snipers/Gunslingers can entrench themselves to avoid the pull. While you are under effects of Force Storm you will be slowed use crowd control removers if you have them up. Doesn’t appear to be a % based attack so it can be hard to predict. Ranged classes can also use the wall to LOS the boss to prevent getting pulled in.
General Ortol fight can be a bit tricky and requires a bit of coordination between group members.
- Magnetic Shackle: One random group member will be rooted to the ground with a shackle animation. Other group members will need to run through them to break the shackle. If you broke the shacke, you will see a red text on the screen announcing so. There is no pre-warning on the shackles so everyone need to be alert and watch other group members for that animation. Breaking the shackle is essential for getting group members to a safe quadrant during Rocket Launch. CC break abilities will work for this as well and can be used if your group members cannot save you in time.
- Rocket Launch: The room is divided into four quadrants. Each quadrant have a little marker that rises from the ground. Whenever General Ortol is preparing a rocket launch, you need to look at these little marker and see if it is covered with white gas. If there is no white gas near it, that quadrant is safe and your group should move there. If there are white gases there, that quadrant will soon be covered in fire.
- Above 50% of General Ortol’s HP, only one quadrant will be covered with white gas. Past 50% however, 3/4 of the quadrants will be covered with white gas.