SWTOR Hardmode Hammer Station flashpoint guide
SWTOR hardmode Hammer Station flashpoint guide with written and video guides of the various bosses. Hammer Station hardmode is a L55 flashpoint introduced with the Rise of the Hutt Cartel digital expansion. This flashpoint is doable in Dread Guard gear and you can probably get away with less.
- All bosses except the bonus boss drops 2 Elite Commendations.
- Both the bonus boss and the last boss drops Exotic Element Equalizer, used for crafting.
- Bonus boss and the final boss drops one Black Market piece while all other bosses drop orange moddable or prototype stuff.
- Asteroid Beast (bonus): Random Black Market piece
- Battlelord Kreshan: Black Market Legs or Ear
- The ability Targeted Laser places a stacking debuff on the tank that you will need to cleanse or they take a lot of damage. This debuff stacks up to 10 stacks but you want to cleanse at 4-5 stacks.
- DN-314 will also summon Demolition Droids starting at ~75%. These droids can be easily avoided. Let them come to you and move away when they cast their red circle to detonate. They will kill themselves and you don’t waste DPS on killing them.
Vorgan the Volcano
- Comes with two adds: Sawbones Gjonfs and 2R-CH, “Torch. Generally, kill Sawbones –> 2R-CH and then Vorgan.
- Vorgan can put an absorption shield on himself or the adds. If that happens, stop attacking the target with the shield and kill whoever doesn’t have the shield.
Asteroid Beast (bonus boss)
- You can only activate him if you do the staged bonus and get to stage 3. Bonus boss drops Black Market stuff do there is definitely an incentive to activate them.
- Has a special attack called Rampage where he will Smash the ground for a good 5-6 seconds after casting it and deals AoE damage (around 2k per tick) in addition to stun everyone around him. Ranged characters can complete avoid this attack if they stay ~25m range. However, the boss does have an aggro drop and will come after rest of the group from time to time. If you can heal through the AoE, it might be easier to just have the group stand next to the boss so tank can get aggro back on the boss right away.
- Tip: Tanks can stun immunity abilities like Hold the Line/Hydraulic Override, Resilience etc during Rampage cast. This will prevent the Asteroid Beast from doing the Smash attacks after he finished casting Rampage.
- Face him away from rest of the group as he has a conal Sweeping Gunfire ability that hurt quite a bit. Tanks can side step this if the healer is having trouble healing you through this.
- Call Reinforcements: Summon about 2 normal adds that DPS need to kill ASAP or they will stick to the healer.
- Powerful Knockback – make sure the tank has his back to something.
- Proximity Grenades – blue circles will get dropped on the ground and then turn red. These red circles last for quite a bit so be sure to avoid them or risk taking 8k hits.