SWTOR Hardmode Mandalorian Raiders flashpoint guide
SWTOR hardmode Mandalorian Raiders flashpoint guide with written and video guides of the various bosses. Hardmode Mandalorian Raiders is a L55 flashpoint introduced with the Rise of the Hutt Cartel digital expansion. This flashpoint is doable in Dread Guard gear and you can probably get away with less.
- All bosses except the bonus boss drops 2 Elite Commendations
- Both the bonus boss and the last boss drops Exotic Element Equalizer, used for crafting.
- Bonus boss and the final boss drops one Black Market piece while all other bosses drop orange moddable or prototype stuff.
- Gil: Random Black Market piece
- Mavrix Varad: Either Black Market boots or gloves
Braxx the Bloodhound
- Not all that different from normal mode. Braxx has two Saiky Hounds that are immune to taunts and should be killed first. Focus target on one at a time.
- Don’t let the boss get near the hounds as he can cast a red circle undernearth him that buff the hounds if they step into it.
Republic Boarding Party
- The preferred kill order for this group of four is
- Taklan the Smuggler (because he is a healer)
- Ezeraline the Jedi Knight (because she is annoying and loves to leap to random group members and push them back)
- Magnus the Jedi Consular
- Keenor the Trooper (he is killed last because he is stationary and his soft enrage mortar attack can be interrupted)
- Note that all of the mobs are immune to CC that breaks on damage.
- Be sure to interrupt Keenor’s Mortar Volley or at least run out of the red circle as it can be deadly if unavoided.
- You can only activate him if you do the staged bonus and get to stage 3. Bonus boss drops Black Market stuff do there is definitely an incentive to activate them.
- Gil will leap to random group members and then immediately trigger a AoE red circle underneath him. Anyone touching that red circle will be damaged by his AoE whirling attack. If Gil leaps to you, be sure to step away immediately.Melee DPS need to becareful and not get near the red circle.
- Mavrix Varad will leap to four corners of the room and trigger two Supercharged Turrets per corner. It is very important that you do not damage Mavrix when fighting the turrets as doing so can push him over and cause the turrets to deal 500% more damage.
- If you do enough damage to Mavrix, he will leave for the next corner and throw out a groupwide debuff called Burning that increases the turret damage by 500%. This isn’t an issue if the turrets are already killed.
- In addition to the turrets, Mavrix Varad will do an attack called Missile Salvo that basically places a red circle on the ground that you need to avoid. It deals around 5-6k damage per tick if you stand in it.
- Once Mavrix has passed all four corners of the room, he will fly back to the middle and do nonstop Death from Above. Just stay away from his red circle and finish him off.