A guide on getting all 10 elite and champion mobs for Monsters of Makeb achievement in SWTOR. This achievement can be found under Locations –> Makeb –> General and rewards 25 achievements upon completion.
While some of the mobs under this achievement can be soloed, it is recommended that you do this with at least two players to make it easier. Some champions like Ka’pkar hit extremely hard and you definitely want a dedicated tank and healer. None of the champions drop anything worthwhile (mostly greens) so killing them is purely for achievement.
Bilinguis – Talaos City – (4107,-252)
- 420K HP
- Gains a buff that increases his damage dealt while he is in the water. Gains a buff that reduces his damage intake while he is on land.
CC-121 – Aboro Mesa/Brakan Mesa – (3715,1973)
- 300k HP
- Summon probe droids that heal and shields CC-121.
Grim Tooth – The Sanctuary – (1050,4502)
- 800k HP
- Currently there doesn’t seem to be a legitimate way to access Grim Tooth. Players can use a knockback trick to enter inside the force shield by jumping at the very edge of a platform near the force shield and then have a merc/commando or juggernaut/knight use their knockback to push them inside.
J’virgo N’yen and Nigh Kris – Solida Hesk’s Estate – (-2882,-2736)
- J’virgo N’yen (54k), Nigh Kris (260k)
- J’virgo N’yen have healing abilities so make sure to kill her first and interrupt her heals. Nigh Kris have a cryo attack that will freeze his target have stun breakers or interrupt his cast.
Ka’pkar – Volcanic Mesa – (-2252,2892)
- 362k HP
- Hit extremely hard and has a channeled Terrifying Roar (interruptable) that stun the target. You will definitely want a dedicated healer and tank for this guy. Also deals proximity based AoE damage.
L’raak – Cartel Mining Mesa – (-764,2500)
- 266k HP but comes with two elite adds that are 160k HP each. They all do knockbacks and stun so make sure your back is towards a wall.
Master Suz-Anz – Telemur Mesa – (-1324,-1732)
- This champion is found inside a cave in Telemur Mesa which can be accessed from the location marked in the map. He has 266k HP but comes with a strong add. His can heal himself so make sure to interrupt his heals.
RG-L8R- Westwater Settlements – (-3967,-1932)
- 400k HP
Tumble Weed – Frinn Mesa – (1278,2281)
- 260k HP, summon two adds periodically.
- Tumble Weed is inside the Sunken Pool, which can be accessed via openings pointed out by the arrows on the map.
Special thanks to Arone on the Shadowlands for his help in making this guide!