SWTOR Loremaster of Makeb achievement guide
SWTOR Loremaster of Makeb achievement guide with detailed instructions on getting the codex entries required for this achievement. The achievement can be found under Location-> Makeb –> Exploration and reward 10 achievement points upon completion.
|Codex Lore Entry||Faction|
|Atmosphere of Makeb||Shared|
|Disaster on Makeb||Shared|
|History of Makeb||Empire|
|Makeb’s Mysterious Survival||Republic|
|Mining on Makeb||Shared|
|Makeb Strike Team||Empire|
|Hutt Cartel Alliance||Republic|
|Hutt Conquest of Makeb||Shared|
- Received when you pick up To Lurker mission from Captain Hanthor (Cathar NPC by Gravity Hook Seven)
- Makeb Orbital Station
- Empire: Near the shuttle that take you down to Makeb, it is right next to Agent Tomms (agent basic gear vendor)
- Republic: Next to the doorway that lead you to the shuttle.
- Obtained as part of the Makeb storyline
- Republics receive this lore entry after completing Shelter from the Storm
- Empire players receive this lore entry after completing Descent Into the Core
- Empire players can obtain this lore entry on Gravity Hook Seven Loading Ring right next to the elevator
- Empire players can obtain this on Gravity Hook Seven Loading Ring SE portion.
- Empire players can obtain this during the Makeb storyline
- Republic players can get this codex entry when they start the STAGED Weekly Mass Exodus on the Makeb Orbital Station
Empire players can find this in the bunker right behind the speeder in Cartel Mining Mesa.
Republic players can find this also in the bunker behind the speeder in Cartel Mining Mesa
Granted to Empire players who have completed the story mission: The Monstrous Mesa of Solida Hesk. This codex was previously unobtainable but fixed in patch 2.1.1
Obtained upon your arrival to the Makeb Orbital station for the Republic quest Trouble in Paradise.
Obtained when you complete the Republic quest The Ark.
Obtained upon completing the Republic Makeb storyline.
Datapad found near the Republic speeder in Talaos City. Empire players can access it if they can withstand a few attacks from nearby Republic guards.