SWTOR Well Connected Makeb achievement guide
A guide for getting the SWTOR achievement Well Connected under Location –> Makeb –> Makeb Imperial Forces. This achievement is worth 25 points and requires you do complete the various staged weeklies in a specific pattern.
Complete all possible interconnections in the weekly mission Contain and Control for the Makeb Imperial forces.
Note that these sub-achievements probably require you to do the required missions in the same week. You cannot obtain all of the sub-achievements within the same week (it will probably take 2-3 weeks if you are starting from scratch).
Bobby Trapped the Abandoned Drill
- Completed [STAGE 1] Covering Your Tracks (could be bonus objective)
Complete Bonus Objective “Frinn Mesa Followup”
- Do [STAGE 1] Clean Bill of Health first and you will notice a console right beside the shipping terminal you need to click for Slice the Hutt Embassy Archives in [STAGE 1] Twisting the Truth
Create a Dissonance Wave at the Cartel Mining Mesa
- Do [STAGE 2] The Dissonance Wave first and then [STAGE 2] Eviction Notice.
Diverted Mercenaries to the Fingers away from the Cartel Mining Mesa
- Do [STAGE 1] Inciting Incident, STAGE 2][HEROIC 4] Weapons Test and then [STAGE 2] The Dissonance Wave
Diverted Mercenaries to the Volcanic Mesa
- [STAGE 1] Covering Your Tracks –> [STAGE 2] Smuggler’s Den –> [STAGE 2] Landing Party
Planted False Data in the Tarlam Hall of Records
- Do [STAGE 1] False History first and then [STAGE 2] Landing Party
Terrified The People of Westwater Settlements
- [STAGE 1] [HEROIC 4] Sharing the Blame –>[STAGE 2] The Dissonance Wave -> [STAGE 2] Local Trouble
Unlocked and Completed the Mission “Local Trouble”
- You must complete [STAGE 2] Dissonance Wave to unlock [STAGE 2] Local Trouble
Unlocked and Completed the Mission “ Weapons Test”
- You must complete [STAGE 1] Inciting Incident first and this will unlock [STAGE 2][HEROIC 4] Weapons Test. If you don’t see it, it may unlock the following week.
Unlock Bonus Objective “Tracing Guilt” in the Smuggler’s Den mission
- You need to do [STAGE 1] A Trace of Guilt first and then you will get this bonus objective during [STAGE 2] Smuggler’s Den
Following players helped in compiling this guide. Thank you!
- Ellyria on the swtor forums.