A guide for getting the SWTOR achievement Making the Connection under Location –> Makeb –> Citizens of Makeb. This achievement is worth 25 points and requires you do complete the various staged weeklies in a specific pattern.
Complete all possible interconnections in the weekly mission Mass Exodus for the Citizens of Makeb. Note that you need to do the required missions for each sub-achievement within the same week.
Starting from Scratch
Credit to Daduhulk on the comment section. You can either do this with one character or with multiple characters to speed it up. Just have the other characters do run 2 or 3.
Run #1 : Stage (1) Too Close to Home , Reverse Engineer, Into The Fire, do Reallocation (bonus) during interlude, then Signal Intelligence, Taking Back Talaos and Hostage Rescue. This run nets you 6 sub-achievements.
Second run : Among the rubble and any other two Stage 1 missions, then Door to Door, Hostage Rescue and Stone and steel. This run nets you 2 sub-achievements.
Last run is Operation Overwatch (bonus!), H4 Vipers and H2 Counterstrike. Nets last two sub-achievements.
Specific Achievements Guide
Determined that the Perekta Mesa is Seismically Stable
- Do [STAGE 1] Among the Rubble and then [STAGE 2] Stone and Steel.
Diverted Speeders from Regulars on Frinn Mesa to Westwater
- Do [STAGE 2] Door to Door and then [STAGE 2] Hostage Rescue
Diverted Turret Placement from Stronghold One
- Do [STAGE 1] Too Close to Home –> [STAGE 1] Reverse Engineering –> [STAGE 1] Into the Fire.
Gathered Information from Stronghold One on the Position of Pollus Avesta
- Do [STAGE 1] Too Close to Home –> [STAGE 1] Into the Fire –> [STAGE 2] Hostage Rescue
Learned about the Hostages on the Gravity Hook Four Docking Ring
- Do [STAGE 1][HEROIC 4] Viper’s nest and then [STAGE 1][HEROIC 2] Counterstrke
Regulars Diverted Troops from Gravity Hook Four Docking Ring to the Cartel Mining Mesa
- [STAGE 1] Operation: Overwatch (make sure you do the bonus objective) –> [STAGE 1] [HEROIC 4] The Viper’s Nest -> [STAGE 1] [HEROIC 2+] Counterstrike
Unlocked bonus objective “Reallocation”
- Do [STAGE 1] Too Close to Home and you will get this bonus objective during the interlude.
Unlocked bonus objective “Securing the City”
- Do [STAGE 1] Reverse Engineering to unlock [STAGE 2] Signal Intelligence. You will get a flare gun on [STAGE 2] Signal Intelligence. Then do [STAGE 2] Taking back Talaos and you will get a bonus objective when you pick the Binoculars during that mission to Secure the City.
Unlocked the mission “Into the Fire”
- To get [STAGE 1] Into the Fire, you will need to first complete [STAGE 1] Too Close to Home
Unlocked the mission “Signal Intelligence”
- To get [STAGE 2] Signal Intelligence, you need to first complete [STAGE 1] Reverse Engineering.
- CommanderKeeva on swtor forums.