Some notes on the GW2 developer livestream featuring the upcoming Dragon Bash festival.
- You will get a mail when you log on after the patch telling you of the Dragon Bash Festival
- Talk to Inspector Ellen Kiel – Effigy ceremony – kicks off in the second week of Dragon Bash.
- Dragon Pinata – one of the first activities you can participate in – get Zhaitaiffy, a currency/candy like item.
- Pinata in every major city
- Bets are 50 silver each.
- Winning race 7 vochers, second place 3, third place 1
- 125 Vouchers fro Mini helm moa racer.
- Mystery Moa you can bet on
- 20% chance to win per Moa.
- All Moa have a special ability called Dash that they can use to speed ahead (they use on their own will)
Black Lion Weapon Specialist
- Dragon’s Jade weapons – at any Black Lion Trading Post to trade in your vouchers for Dragon’s Jade weapons.
- Marked on the map, found in every zone except for Orr.
- Not too hard and not too easy.
- The holographic mobs they release are also available as minis in the gemstore or from Dragon Coffers.
- Icebrood Colossus mini available by combining four other holographic minis in the Mystic Forge.
- Rich Dragon Coffer can be purchased from the gemstore, normal ones can be dropped in the open world.
- Jorbreaker – 1000 Zhaitaiffy
- Fireworks – 10 Zhaitaiffy
- Holographic Dragon wing – costs 100 Jorbreaker
- Only from Friday till Monday of the first weekend of the Dragon Bash
- Dragon helm – combat helm, dyeable, PvP or PvE wearable.
- All different fireworks can be purchased from the gemstore.
- Firework show runs for 5 minutes, if you stay for the entire 5 minutes during the weekend you get a box.
Holographic Shatter Wings
- Available from the meta achievement.
- Defeat your opponents to gain points – 500 points win the match.
- 4th skill – Dragon kick – stun your opponent
- 3rd skill – Traps – slow your opponents down
- 2nd skill – AoE skill
- Winning team gets Dragon Coffer, losing team get Zhaitaiffy
- If you are AFK at the base for 15 seconds, you get teleported to a random place in the map.
- Pads are directional – direction you go in is the direction you get bounced to.
- Dodge roll into the jump pads will make you go higher.
- You can body-block projectiles – you can save your teammates.
- No fall damage
- 15 points for defeating opponents of other team
- Game can last anywhere from 7 to 15 minutes
- Power ups are always at the same spots.