GW2 Moa Racing guide
A guide to GW2 Moa racing introduced as part of the Dragon Bash Festival.
Moa Racing can be found on the Farshore Ward area of Lion’s Arch.
It costs 50 silver to place a bet on a Moa. You can bet on one of the five Moas that will be racing across the track. There is a 20% chance for each Moa to win the race. Do not wander off once you have placed your bet or you may forfeit your bet.
- One of three mystery Moas
Prizes – Your winnings come in the mail so make sure you are not full on mail!
- First place: 7 Vouchers
- Second Place: 3 Vouchers
- Third Place: 1 Voucher
Using these vouchers you can purchase Bags of Race Track Winning that costs 1, 3, and 7 Vouchers to earn back some of your money.
- Green Bag of Race Winnings – 20 silver (costs 1 voucher)
- Blue Bag of Race Winnings – 60 silver (costs 3 vouchers)
- Red Bag of Race Winnings – 1g40silver (costs 7 vouchers)
Alternatively, you can spend 125 Vouchers to purchase a Mini Helmed Moa Racer as a minipet.
- Since each Moa have a 20% to win, you have an average return of 44s or 2.2 vouchers for every 50s you beat (math done by skyy-high on reddit).
- The min moa pet will cost you 125 vouchers or on average 28.4 gold or 57 races to gain enough vouchers to purchase.