GW2 Zhaitaffy Dragon Bash guide
A guide to acquiring and using Zhaitaffy, Jorbreaker, and the Holographic Dragon Wing Cover during the GW2 Dragon Bash festival
There are a variety of ways to obtain Zhaitaffy
- Breaking Dragon Pinatas in various cities to receive Zhaitaffy. These Dragon Pinatas are character bound and you can use multiple characters to run the same areas or use guesting/overflow on the same character (white dots on the map below).
- Interacting with the Dragon Holograms found in the open world zones except for Orr. They are marked on your map. Interacting with them will spawn holographic dragon minions. Killing these minions will drop Zhaitaffy and Dragon Coffer which contains Zhaitaffy.
- Killing normal enemies will also drop Dragon Coffer.
- Dragon Coffer can also be acquired from winning the Dragon Ball minigame.
- You can also purchase Rich Dragon Coffer off the gemstore. These have an increased chance to yield Dragon’s Jade weapon ticket.
- 10 Zhaitaffy can be traded for 1 Firework (Soulbound on Acquire).
- 1000 Zhaitaffy can be traded in for 1 Jorbreaker (tradeable).
- 100 Jorbreaker (or 100k Zhaitaffy) will allow you to trade in for the Holographic Dragon Wing Cover (tradeable). The Holographic Dragon Wing Cover will also rarely drop from a Dragon Coffer that drops off the Holographic Minions and normal enemies you can find scattered in the open world.
- Zhaitaffy can also be used to purchased the following food items for 5 Zhaitaffy a piece (require L80 consume, see a list below). All of them are tradeable.
|Dragon’s Breath Bun||
|Slice of Candied Dragon Roll||