GW2 June 18 patch notes
GW2 June 18 patch notes for the second installments of Dragon Bash
June 18th Addendum
Starting Tuesday, June 18th
- The Dragon Effigy Lighting Ceremony single-player instance, Memorials on the Pyre, can be accessed by talking to Inspector Kiel.
- Festival planners have added effigies to the explorable areas leading to Lion’s Arch. Players who dance before the effigies will be granted a health bonus of up to 10%.
- What better way of celebrating Dragon Bash than with an epic fireworks display? This bundle provides 10 charges of red, blue, green, and yellow display fireworks, as well as a one-time dragon fireworks finale which grants 50% magic find boost to all nearby allies watching the show.
- Note: We understand how exciting fireworks can be, but if you drop the bundle you will lose all remaining charges of the display fireworks. If you had not used the finale fireworks, a bundle will be created at your feet that, if recovered, will allow you to still use the one-time dragon finale.
Starting Wednesday, June 19th
- A new story character, Marjory Delaqua, can be found in the Dead End Bar, a single-player instance in the Eastern Commons of Divinity’s Reach.
- A new cinematic will introduce Marjory Delaqua in talks with Logan Thackeray.
- The Scene of the Crime, a single-player story instance, opens June 19th. Investigator Kiel will allow access when the story is progressed.
- Players with Fast-Cast Ground Targeting enabled will need to stand nearly on top of the target to use the Investigation Kit.
- Three of the missing suspects can be found in Lion’s Arch, the Gendarran Fields, and the Bloodtide Coast.
Starting Thursday, June 20th
- The last two missing suspects can be found in the Snowden Drifts and the Caledon Forest.
- After finding all the suspects, Inspector Kiel will grant the player access again to The Scene of the Crime to finish the story.
- Returning to the Dead End Bar reveals extra follow-up conversations with Marjory and Kasmeer.