Patch notes for the upcoming Patch 2.2.1 scheduled to be deployed on June 25, 2013.
2.2.1 Patch Notes
- Revan’s Armor has been modified to consistently match the NPC in-game appearance.
- A new vehicle is available in the Cartel Market! The Aratech Rose is an adaptive speeder that requires level 10. A consumable granting Speeder Piloting I is included with purchase. Cost: 1,500 Cartel Coins
- A new weapon is available in the Cartel Market! The Cathar Warstaff, designed by Cathar bladesmiths, requires Electrostaff weapon proficiency. Cost: 400 Cartel Coins
- A new bundle is available in the Cartel Market! The Starter Bundle offers items to assist players who are just beginning to explore the universe. The bundle contains items for increased inventory space, increased XP gain, and quick travel. (Discounted by 60% for a limited time!) Cost: 250 Cartel Coins
- The Turncoat Armor Set is now permanently discounted. Cost: 600 Cartel Coins
- The Huttsbane Garments are now permanently discounted. Cost: 600 Cartel Coins
- Appearance Options: Chiss Customization 1 is now discounted by 50%. Cost: 120 Cartel Coins
- Appearance Options: Human Hair Styles 1 is now discounted by 20%. Cost: 192 Cartel Coins
- The Experimental Pilot Suit is now discounted by 50%. Cost: 400 Cartel Coins
- The Sand People Pillager Armor Set is now discounted by 50%. Cost: 720 Cartel Coins
- The Turncoat Armor Set is now discounted by 75% (off of the new permanently reduced price). Cost: 150 Cartel Coins
- The Life Day Tinsel Bomb will now preview with full animation for all Classes.
- The Primordial Blaster is no longer Main Hand only and can now be equipped as an Offhand weapon.
- Paid Character Transfers are now available! Players can visit their Account Page on swtor.com to transfer their characters to a new server. Cost: 1,800 Cartel Coins
- Made client-side optimizations to improve performance in areas containing large numbers of animated players or NPCs.
- Dismounting a vehicle will summon Companion Characters as intended for players who are in a group.
- Players will now properly receive Companion affection when entering a conversation while riding a vehicle.
- Khem Is Watching: This mission will now provide proper affection gains.
- Crafted Underworld and Arkanian relics are no longer bind on pickup and are now bind on equip.
- Droid parts over level 400 no longer state that they require Advanced Armormech and can now be Reverse Engineered.
- Augments now conform to a uniform crafting material cost.
- Lockboxes granted by level 401+ missions no longer have a player level requirement to be opened.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Players are now appropriately granted the Organizations Codex entry for Modern Tion Hegemony during this Flashpoint.
- Defeating Warlord Kephess now grants the appropriate Persons of Note Codex entry.
- Defeating Karagga the Unyielding now grants the appropriate Lore Codex entry.
- Defeating Bonethrasher now grants the appropriate Lore Codex entry.
- The enrage timer for The Dread Guard has been increased by 30 seconds in Hard and Nightmare Modes.
- The Terror from Beyond will no longer heal itself if it goes below 15% health when a tentacle is killed.
- Killing a Tentacle inside the Hypergate will now correctly remove 5% health from the Terror from Beyond.
- The Writhing Horror’s Corrosive Slime can now be removed by Gunslinger’s Dodge and Sniper’s Evasion abilities in Hard and Nightmare Modes.
- Adjusted the Exhaustion Zone boundaries in The Sandstorm Juggernaut area to prevent players from exiting the intended game area.
- Defeating Dread Master Styrak now grants the appropriate Persons of Note Codex entry.
- Made several art corrections throughout the Operation to fix issues such as map holes and incorrect textures.
Kaon Under Siege
Terror From Beyond
Scum and Villainy
Items and Economy
- Datacrons can now be retrieved if a player’s Mission Log is full.
- The MCR-100 Droid is now visible for players who have acquired the pet.
- Warzone Training Dummies on personal starships once again scale to the player’s level.
- The Commendations Vendor has become less curt and now provides players with a reason when denying a transaction.
- Achievements which require a task to be completed a certain number of times (such as "Kill 100 Flesh Raiders") will now transfer as intended when players switch servers.
- Titles that are earned by completing Achievements will now transfer as intended when players switch servers.
- The "Surviving Foreman Crusher (Nightmare Mode)" Achievement will now remain completed upon logout. Players who had previously earned this Achievement will need to complete it again to be given credit.
- The "Hasty Hutt (Nightmare Mode)" Achievement will now remain completed upon logout. Players who had previously earned this Achievement will need to complete it again to be given credit.
Missions and NPCs
- Players who have completed Uprooting the Last Seed (Republic)/The Alchemy of Evil (Imperial) can now dig up both the Star Forager and Dreadseed armor pieces from the treasure dig sites, regardless of the Light or Dark Side choice made during the mission.
- A Secret Revealed (Republic): Being defeated on the electrified floor trap in the Sewer Hideout on Quesh will no longer occasionally place players into a state that prevents them from moving or taking damage normally.
- The Shroud’s Last Stand (Imperial)/The Shroud Revealed (Republic): The stun effect from The Shroud’s Electrostatic Mine ability can no longer be dispelled by the player.
- Ilum Under Siege: Female players can now complete the final conversation with Supreme Commander Rans.
- The Lurker (Imperial): Captain Hanthor now recognizes fellow Cathar when speaking to them for the firsttime.
- The Observer (Imperial): Players on the step "Travel to the Observer" are now able to take the shuttle and advance this mission.
- To Pierce the Heavens (Imperial): The Mission Log no longer lists the step "Defeat J’Russh’s Regulators" twice.
- [HEROIC 2+] Terminal Injuries (Imperial): Players who are fighting against the wall can no longer be ejected from the instance with an incorrect error message.
- Cartel Crushing (Republic): The mission step "Return to Major Treeg" will now provide Light or Dark Side points as intended.
- The Thing Czerka Found (Republic): Companions now give the proper amount of affection gain or loss during conversations.
- Some Droids on Corellia now have "CEC" correctly capitalized in their names.
Macrobinoculars and Seeker Droid Missions
- Players who use /stuck in a Warzone while in combat will have a 20 second delay before they are able to release to a Medcenter.
- Assigning Skill Points into multiple Skill Trees now bolsters players as intended.
- Expertise again caps appropriately at 2018 instead of 2013. This correction to a rounding error will result in a slight reduction in PvP Damage Boost, PvP Damage Reduction, and PvP Healing Boost for expertise values below 2018.
- Crafted Prototype (blue) and Artifact (purple) quality items are now identified properly and are no longer bolstered more than intended.
- Players are no longer able to fire abilities under the shield doors in the final room, as the gap has been removed and the doors now reach the floor.
- The quickbar lock button will now display the correct lock status and will no longer unlock without being toggled.
- Items can again be removed from the Trade Window by either right-clicking the item or dragging and dropping it into the Inventory Window or the world.
- Typing a name into the Ignore Tab of the Social Window and pressing "Enter" now adds players to the Ignore List appropriately.
- Global Cooldowns will now display properly for Force users who exit the game while in combat.
- The Selkath Codex entry now correctly displays an image of the Selkath species.
- The Bounty Hunter Codex entry "Akure, the Ghost in the Darkness" now displays the correct creature’s image.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- The Ziost Shadow Mission Deck has been cleaned and footsteps no longer sound as though players are moving through dirt.
- Sounds now properly follow players when riding a mounted vehicle.
- Made many art corrections on Makeb, fixing issues like floating rocks and trees, map holes, and incorrect textures.