GW2 Not So Secret Aetherblade Jumping puzzle guide
A guide to the GW2 Not So Secret Aetherblade jumping puzzle that opens on the second week of Sky Pirates of Tyria patch.
This jumping puzzle is located just south of the Broadhollow Waypoint in Gendarran Fields. There is also a new Point of Interest you can discover near the start of the puzzle. Start the puzzle by jumping on those steam pads.
Note that the end of the puzzle is around 5:36. Rest of the video explains how to get to the diving goggles up at the very top.
This video here show you how to get down from the diving goggle platform. You need to jump from the right side of the platform and aim for the water below.
Once you get past the steam jump pads at the beginning of the puzzle, you will encounter a fake wall that you can pass through.
Past the fake wall, you can jump down and there will be another set of two steam jump pads with another fake wall at the end.
There is a 3rd and final fake wall at the end of this jump sequence.
When you emerge from that, follow this path.
There is an Aetherblade cache you can grab and then it is off to the iron bars on the side.
This should bring you to the docked airship.Go inside the airship and then take a left. Jump on the chain of pillars outside.
At the end of the pillars, you will see a rusty pipe you can jump on top of. Then you will need to make this jump.
There is a jump pad on top that allow you to jump up and continue like this.
After a couple of jump pads, you should be able to continue across a bunch of steam vents to another jump pad at the end. When you are using that jump pad, aim a bit right to get on top.
Now you need to jump across the spiral ramps.
There is a jump pad at the end, you need to aim for this intersection between the pipes so you don’t overshoot and fall off.
Once you make the jump, jump down to this narrow beam below and walk to the top of the ship.
The jumping puzzle chest is a bit below and to the right of the ship on a platform.
- There are three Aetherblade caches inside the jumping puzzle (I pointed out their location but they may not worth your time as they are just normal jumping puzzle chests and don’t reward anything good).
- Not so Secret Jumping puzzle achievement – 10 achievement points
- Dive Master achievement – 38th location
- Exotic Aetherized Shoulderpads as a reward from JP chests – [&AgEnqgAA] [&AgEoqgAA][&AgEpqgAA] (cannot be salvaged)
Unfortunately these shoulderpads uses existing skins
- Light; Stately skin from karma merchants (Talabaroop Waves in Frostgorge Sound)
- Medium: Prowler skin from crafting
- Heavy: Heavy Plate skin from karma merchants (Talabaroop Waves in Frostgorge Sound)