GW2 Bazaar of the Four Winds achievement guide with detailed walkthroughs and videos on getting all the achievements related to the Bazaar of the Four Winds update.
Bazaar of the Four Winds achievements are divided into 3 categories: Bazaar of Four Winds/Zephyr Sanctum exploration achievements, kite achievements, and Sanctum Sprint achievements.
|Meta achievement & Rewards|
|Bazaar of Four Winds
|Sanctum Sprint achievements|
Meta achievement & Rewards
- Reward: Gift of Quartz (account bound)
- The character that consumes this item will have a Quartz Crystal Formation appear in their home instance that can be mined once a day per account. It will appear in all home instances for all your characters once but you mine it in one home instance, it disappears on all other home instances until daily reset.
Lessons from the Sky – Complete the scavenger hunt by finding 40 sky crystals
- Reward: Zephyr Sanctum Model
- Place this model on the ground and you can view a cinematic showing off Zephyr Sanctum in any city
|Bazaar Ambassador||50||Kookoochoo the Incredulous||5|
|Ascent to Zephyr Sanctum||3||Lessons from the Sky||26|
|Best. Dive. Ever.||5||Like Clockwork||15|
|Colossal Kites||5||Parachute Pilferer||16|
|Crowd Favourite||10||Pickup Completionist||9|
|Crystal Obsessed||21||Poor Man’s Kite||5|
|Diverse Trader||9||Sanctum Sprint||1|
|Grandmaster of Om||10||Sanctum Sprinter||10|
|Kite Bombing||5||Speedy Sprinter||5|
|Kites of Iron||5||Strangers from the Sky||5|
|Kites of the Night||5||Voyage to the Bazaar||5|
|Kites over Caledon||5||World vs. Kite||5|
Bazaar of the Four Winds exploration achievements
- Head to Lion’s Arch and check in with Captain Magnus at the Main Haven Headquarters in Fort Marriner
- Arrive at Bazaar of Four Winds by taking a ship from Sanctum Harbor
- Speak with all traders in the Bazaar of the Four Winds. From the Bazaar Docks Waypoint, take a right and you will see the group of five traders you need for your achievement.
- Speak to the Sun Adept, Wind Adept, Poyaqui, Lighting Adept, , Evon Gnashblade, and Ellen Kiel on your way to Zephyr Sanctum
- Watch Kookoochoo the Incredulous’s breathtaking fire breathing show. This show takes place not far from Sky Docks Waypoint and occurs every hour (but not necessarily on the hour).
- Find and activate sky crystals throughout Labyrinthine Cliffs. There are 52 Sky Crystals hidden in Bazaar of Four Winds/Zephyr Sanctum, you only need to find 40 for the achievement.
- Please consult this guide for this achievement.
- Tier 1: 1; Tier 2: 5; Tier 3: 10; Tier 4: 20; Tier 5: 40;
- Reward: Zephyr Sanctum Model
- Perform the highest dive ever off the edge of Zephyr Sanctum. You will need the Assisted Leap (#1 skill) and Lighting Pull (#3) skill to attempt this. The diving goggles are located in the back of Zephyr Sanctum on the wooden structure above. I have marked the start location to get this dive. You can either figure it out yourself or watch the video.
- Defeat Poyaqui, the Grandmaster of Om, in a game of Belcher’s Bluff before Zephyr Sanctum departs. You must have defeated the five Masters of Om before you can challenge Poyaqui.
- Please see this guide on Belcher’s Bluff.
- Transform quartz crystals into charged quartz crystals at a place of power. Places of power are basically skill challenge locations with an orb that you can commune with. There are many located in Tyria but the easiest one to reach is probably the one outside Shaemoor Garrison in Queensdale.
- Quartz Crystals are tradeable but Charged Quartz Crystals are account bound and used for crafting.
- Quartz Crystals can be obtained from kite baskets, mined from Quartz Crystal Formation in Labyrinthine Cliffs and your home instance, from Zephyr Sanctum supply boxes, and from finishing Sanctum Sprints.
- Note that since you only make 1 Charged Quartz Crystal per day, this achievement will take 8 days to complete.
- Find fallen kite baskets throughout Tyria, and loot their contents.
- These kite baskets can be found in all open world zones except for Orr (they are all marked on the map) . Each zone usually have ~10 Zephyr Sanctum Kite Basket, which yield 2 Kite Basket Supplies that count toward the achievement (which means you only need to open 30 Zephyr Sanctum Kite Basket)
- Basket at each location can be looted once per day per account.
- Tier 1: 1 Kite basket; Tier 2: 20 Kite baskets; Tier 3: 60 Kite baskets
- Find all seven of the large kites hidden across Tyria and the Mists
- Kites over Caledon
- Kites of the Night
- Kites of Iron
- Poor Man’s Kite
- Kite Bombing
- Colossal Kite
- World vs. Kite
- Find the large kite hidden in Spekk’s Lab in Caledon Forest. The kite is all the way at the end of the puzzle and require puzzle completion.
- Find the large kite hidden in Forsaken Halls in Dredgehaunt Cliffs. If the door to Forsaken Halls is not open, you will need to visit Gerrvid in the tavern near Snowslide Ravine and escort him to open the door.
- Make sure you interact with the closed door and read the text on it before talking to Gerrvid or he won’t let you read his books.
- Use torch to shoo off the skelks and grubs which are immune to damage. You will need to escort Gerrvid to the second door and then look for 5 door pieces to open the door to the next area. Once that door opens, you can dump Gerrvid as the kite is in that second area.
- Find the large kite hidden in Pig Iron Quarry in Fireheart Rise. You will need to complete Pig Iron Quarry jumping puzzle as the kite is at the very end with the jumping puzzle chest.
- It is advised that you jump to the kite right away to get the achievement and then fight the veteran shaman since he has attacks with knockbacks that can push you off and make you redo the puzzle.
- Find the large kite hidden in Beggar’s Burrow in Queensdale. Fairly easy kite to get. You can either clear out the bandits or just run through them as the kite is not far from the entrance.
- Find the large kite hidden in Griffonrook Run in Lornar’s Pass. The kite is about 70% of the way into the puzzle so you do not need to complete the puzzle. Also, don’t grab the bomb offered by the Norn NPC unless you want to do it on hardcore mode.
- The entrance to the Griffonrook Run jumping puzzle is this little hole in the water. Look carefully or you may miss it.
- Find the large kite hidden in the Cliffside Fractal in the Fractal of the Mists. This kite is NOT near the entrance so it would be very hard to solo it. It is best to get a group and then set difficulty to level 1 and keep zoning into the fractal and then exit it until you get Cliffside fractal.
- You will need to defeat the first boss and then grab the hammer he drops. Grab the hammer and head to the first seal. You will need to kill a cultist to activate the #4 skill which allow you to hit the seal.
- Once you get past the seal, run up the windy stair/platforms (use stability if you need it) and then you should see the kite at top of the platform (image submitted by Nijjion on reddit)
- Find the large kite hidden in Obsidian Sanctum (World vs World). Unlike last time, the kite is not at the very end of the puzzle but rather about 90% of the way in (it is on top of the large dome with caged animals below). You will need to complete majority of the Obsidian Sanctum jumping puzzle nonetheless.
- Remember that there are 3 entrances to Obsidian Sanctum, depending on which keep your World control.
Sanctum Sprint achievements
- Find and speak with the Sanctum Spirit activity master in Zephyr Sanctum. Talk to the Aspect Master just south of Sky Docks waypoint (crossed flags on your map) will complete this achievement.
- In Sanctum Spirit, collect as many (blue) crystals as possible
- Tier 1: 1
- Tier 2: 50
- Tier 3: 100
- Tier 4: 250
- Tier 5: 500
- Complete Sanctum Sprint multiple times
- Tier 1: 1
- Tier 2: 5
- Tier 3: 15
- Tier 4: 25
- In Sanctum Sprint, use every possible pickup item at least once.
- Tier 1: 1
- Tier 2: 3
- Tier 3: 7
- Place among the top three racers in Sanctum Sprint
- Place first in Sanctum Sprint
- Title: Sanctum Sprinter
- This achievement can be completed infinite times until Sanctum Sprint goes away. You get a loot bag for its completion, which contain a rare item.