SWTOR Relics of the Gree event achievements guide. Relics of the Gree will be returning for another two weeks starting on July 23, 2013.
Metal Achievement: Gray Perpendicular
- Reward: Legacy Title – Gray Perpendicular, 50 achievement points
- Kill Gravak’k and Surgok’k 10 times, kill 1000 droids, and kill 25 creatures with Mini Gray Secant in 5 planets.
Advanced: Whomping the Wampa (25 pts)
- You will need to kill Gravak’k, the world boss on Ilum, 10 times.
- Doing so will also reward you with Achievement Whomping the Wampa (10 pts), which is rewarded for killing Gravak’k once.
Advanced: Slugging the Slug (25 pts)
- You will need to kill Surgok’k the world boss on Ilum, 10 times.
- Doing so will also reward you with Achievement Slugging the Slug (10 pts), which is rewarded for killing Surgok’k once.
But They Don’t Like Droids (50 pts)
- You will need to kill 1000 droids on Ilum. They can be found mostly north of the zone and inside the Gray Secant itself.
- Doing so will alos reward you with achievements They Don’t Like Droids (10 pts) and They Build Lots of Droids (25 pts), which are rewarded for killing 50 and 250 droids respectively.
- You will need to purchase Miniature Gray Secant from the Gree reputation vendor on Western Ice Shelf, which requires Legend standing and 50k credits.
- You can do this achievement regardless if the Gree event is active or not, so if the planets are getting a bit crowded, do it another time.
- You will need to travel to 5 planets and kill specific creatures while having your Miniature Gray Secant out (you will need to re-summon it upon arrival to every planet).
- Planets like Tatooine and Quesh are fairly easy to complete while planets like Alderaan and Balmorra can be extremely time consuming as the creatures you need are scattered all over.
1) Bormu – Balmorra
- Bormus are mostly located in Markaran Plains on the west side of Balmorra. This place is the best place to farm them for the achievement as there are 10+ Bormus in close proximity with a respawn timer of 4.5 minutes. Other Bormu locations are also listed for convenience.
2) Womp Rats – Tatooine
- For the Womp rats at the Imperial speeder in Mos Ila, you will need to kill them before the guards get them.
- For other Womp rats, it is best to not attack them first but rather run into them and let them aggro you. This is because Womp rats tend to spawn friends to help them but they won’t do that if you kill them in one hit.
- Numbers inside circles indicate the number of womp rats you can find in that particular location.
3) Lraida – Alderaan
- There are two types of Lraida, regular ones and Bolraida.
- Lraidas are scattered all over Alderaan but you may have the best result in Alsakan Lowlands. Respawn timer for these Lraidas is around 4.5 minutes.
- A map of Alderaan is provided for reference for those who are unsure of the various sub-zone connections in Alderaan.
4) Lobels – Quesh
- Lobels are literally everywhere on Quesh, which makes this planet very easy to complete. Lobels come in singles and in packs of 4-5 (packs seems to be more prominent in north part of the map).
- Numbers inside circles indicate the number of lobels you can find in that particular location.
5) Acklay – Belsavis
- There are two really good spots for Acklays – high concentration north of High Security Section outside/inside the Republic Detention Compound (accessible by all) and another spot in Maximum Security Section where you can find several elite and a champion Acklay.
- Numbers inside circles indicate the number of acklays you can find in that particular location.
Metal Achievement: Blue Octagon
- Reward: Legacy Title – Blue Octagon, 25 achievement points
- Kill 50 players with the Gree Orb explosion and kill 100 players of the opposite faction in Western Ice Shelf
Meta Achievement: Red Octagon
- Reward: Legacy Title – Red Octagon, 25 achievement points
Energy Bomb (25 pts)
- Defeat 10 players with the Gree Energy Orb explosion in the Western Ice Shelf on Ilum.
- The Gree Energy Orb is obtained during the daily PvP quest Charging the Pylon and explodes when it is deposited onto the pylon, if the player carrying it is killed, or if the orb expires.
Line Bisector (25 pts)
- Defeat 50 players carrying the Gree orb in the Western Ice Shelf on Ilum.
Remember Fray! (10 pts)
- Kill 10 Imperial players in the Western Ice Shelf as a Republic player while the Bolster is active.
In Memory of the Fallen (25 pts)
- Kill 100 Imperial players in the Western Ice Shelf as a Republic player while the Bolster is active.
Ice Cold Revenge (10 pts)
- Kill 10 Republic players in the Western Ice Shelf as an Imperial player while the Bolster is active.
Echoes of Victory (25 pts)
- Kill 100 Republic players in the Western Ice Shelf as an Imperial player while the Bolster is active.