GW2 The Queen’s Gauntlet achievement guide
GW2 Queen’s Gauntlet achievement guide with walkthroughs on completing the various achievements associated with Queen’s Gauntlet.
If you have any troubles with any of the actual fights, please consult this guide for Queen’s Gauntlet.
Meta: Queen’s Gauntlet Champion – 40 pts
- Complete 11 of the following achievements.
- Reward: Bag of Coins (2 gold)
Achievements are rewarded for killing certain bosses in a certain manner or killing the endboss of each tier.
First Blood – 5 pts
- Defeated 1 Queen’s Gauntet champion. You will get this when you fight your first champion.
Doobroosh Tranquilizer – 5 pts
- Defeat Doobroosh with 10 stacks of Hormonal Imbalance. Very easy if you are ranged and just kite the quaggan.
- Doobroosh gains a stack of Hormonal Imbalance (and grows bigger) each time he gets hit
Savage Brute – 5 pts
- Defeat Masticus with max stacks (25 stacks) of Bloodlust active. Takes a bit of time to collect all 25. If you have pets/clone etc you may need to watch that they don’t kill Masticus before you get 25 stacks.
- Easy achievement.
Blobs, Schmobs – 10 pts
- Defeat Subject 7 without killing any oozes. Hard achievement if a lot of your attacks hits multiple targets. This one is really easy on a rifle/sword warrior as you can run around along the edge of the room in a circle while shooting Subject 7 (the oozes spawn on you so if you are well away from Subject 7, they will be at edges of the room). When Subject 7 gets low (< 20%), finish him off with a Savage Leap and Final Thrust from the sword.
Meatless Murder – 10 pts
- Defeat Strugar and Chomper while denying Chomper any delicious meat.
- You will need to utilize about 3 knockback, stun, daze, or cripple skills. Keep an eye on Strugar. If you see him throwing meat, crowd control Chomper and race to the meat before Chomper can get it. If Chomper is close to the meat, do a knockback to push Chomper away from it before grabbing the meat yourself. If your damage is decent, Chomper should die after 3 meats are thrown.
- You will get this achievement as soon as Chomper dies, Strugar’s death is not required.
Light Up the Darkness – 20 pts
- Defeat Liadri the Concealing Dark after striking her with eight orbs of Blazing Light. Very hard achievement to get.
Light Snuffer – Complete first tier of Queen’s Gauntlet – 10 pts
- Defeat Suriel the Blazing Light, the end boss of first tier of Queen’s Gauntlet.
- Reward: Bag of Coins
Pirate Punisher – Complete the second tier of Queen’s Gauntlet – 15 pts
- Defeat Ravenous Crew, the end boss of second tier of Queen’s Gauntlet.
- Reward: Bag of Coins
Darkness Illuminator – Complete the third tier of Queen’s Gauntlet – 20 pts
- Defeat Liadri the Concealing Darkness, the end boss of third tier of Queen’s Gauntlet.
- Reward: Mini Liadri the Concealing Dark (she appears normal when summoned for a few seconds and then turns into the dark ghostly form).
Blood Sport Enthusiast – –Unlocked 1 Gambit – 5 pts
- Unlock 1 gambit from the Master of Gambits. You will get this when you have defeated your first champion.
Blood Sport Connoisseur – 10 pts
- Unlock all the gambits, you will get this achievement automatically when you enter tier 3.
Candle in the Wind –5 pts
- Defeat Windcaller Kieldia with On Fire gambit active. Fairly easy to get if you have a high DPS spec.
Humble Victor – 15 pts
- Win a third tier challenge with active Frailty and Squeamish gambits. If you are going for this achievement, you might as well get either the cripple or no dodge gambits too to get the Triple Threat achievement at the same time.
- You can do this on either Subject 7 or Deadeye Dunwell. For Deadeye Dunwell, you will need to have at least 1 stun/knockback/daze skill for the first teleport and an addition invul/evade skill for the second teleport. See High Stakes Gambler
Risk Taker – 5 pts
- Win third tier matches with one active gambit. You can probably fight Subject 7 with cripple/no dodge gambits on and make it okay.
Triple Threat – 15 pts
- Win third tier matches with three active gambits. See below Humble Victor.
High Stakes Gambler – 20 pts
- Win third tier matches with five active gambits.
- If you have lots of AoE skills, pick Subject 7 and just stand near the boss while spamming AoE skills. This will kill any ooze that spawn and make it easy. Works really well for bomb engineers.
- Otherwise, pick Deadeye Dunwell. Just make sure you have some invul/evade/stun/daze/knockback skills (you will likely need two unless the recharge is fast enough <10s). Don’t move when you enter the arena and just use ranged attacks. He will port directly behind you and you can stun/interrupt/knockback him to cancel the Headshot. Damage him as much as you can and when he ports again, you will need to use an evade/invul skill as he is likely too far away for stuns/interrupts. Finish him off to get the achievement.