GW2 Selfless and Thoughtless potions
Images and videos showing the Selfless and Thoughtless potions you can purchase for 250 Found Heirlloom and 10 gold each with the Escape from Lion’s Arch update. Added pictures and video of the Thoughtless potion
They can be brought from the vendors at the Gendarran Fields/Lornar’s Pass/Bloodtide Coast refugee camps for 250 Found Heirlooms and 10 gold each. They are sold by two different vendors are are usually next to each other.
Found Heirloom are obtained from the following sources
- Rubble Piles (40/day)
- Standard Citizen’s Rescue bags you get from reaching various tiers of citizens rescued (100, 300, 600, 900) in Lion’s Arch. They give out 1 per bag. The Ultimate Citizen’s Rescue Bag you get at 1200 citizens rescued give you 5 Found Heirlooms.
- You can also find them very rarely from the Alliance Supply Bags that drop from mobs/events in Lion’s Arch or Black Lion Chests. The drop rate is about 10 per 500 bags or even less.
Selfless Potion (Halo)
- Act as a consumable/buff but does not take the consumable/food slot and lasts 1 hr with unlimited uses (ENDLESS)
- No cooldown on use
- You CAN use this with a helm. Remember, this is a consumable, not an armor piece so no clashes there.
- Account bound
- Cannot be used inside dungeons, fractals, sPvP Matches
- Can be used everywhere else including WvW and Heart of the Mists, home instance, personal story
Modeled by Januarry of Blackgate
Thoughtless Potion (Horns)
- Same as Selfless potions, unlimited consumable, not useable inside dungeons/fractals/spvp matches.
Modeled by St Jeanne D Arc of Blackgate