SWTOR Patch 2.7 Patch notes for the PTS update on March 20.
I just wanted to let everyone know that when we were testing the newest build of 2.7 for the PTS, we found a pretty bad bug – if you used an ability, no animation would trigger. For example, Force Charge would leave you standing exactly where you were before, despite the server thinking you were getting facepunched by a K’lor’slug. As funny as I think this is (still not better than the elevator floor dropping people to their certain doom, though), it’s a pretty severe issue that we need to address before we can bring the PTS back up. Our team is looking into it now.
That said, we are not going to be able to bring the PTS up today. I don’t have any information regarding timing, but I will make sure to keep you all updated as I get new information. I’m going to go ahead and put the patch notes in this thread, but as always these are subject to change.
I apologize for the inconvenience, and want to thank you all for continuing to help us test Game Update 2.7!
- All equippable gear pieces have their Item Rating displayed in the tooltip. Weapons and armor have not changed.
- In the equipment tooltips, mods/enhancements now display their Item Rating in parentheses instead of their Item Level.
- While unequipped, mods/enhancements display their Item Rating in their tooltip.
Classes + Combat
- Spike is now a stun rather than a knockdown, but it will continue to knock down standard and weak enemies.
- Spinning Kick is now a stun rather than a knockdown, but it will continue to knock down standard and weak enemies.
Flashpoints + Operations
- Corrected the number of commendations dropped in Nightmare Mode Dread Fortress.
- If a player dies after using the Freight Elevator in Korriban Incursion, they no longer teleport the rest of the group to them when attempting to rejoin them.
- Gate Commander Draxus now properly removes his shield during his encounter in Nightmare Mode Dread Fortress.
Items + Economy
- Dread Forged Relics are now able to be Reverse Engineered.
- Characters with the Grounded effect from using the Grapple in Quesh Huttball Pit are no longer able to pick up the Huttball.
- The Achievements "Huttball Enthusiast," "Huttball All Star," "Huttball All Pro," "Huttball Hall of Famer" now correctly track kills from Huttball matches.
- The "Grounded" effect is now placed on the user immediately after the Grapple Blaster Table is used.
- Walls have been added around the End zones of the Quesh Huttball Pit.
- The Acid Trap animations in the Quesh Huttball Pit now properly line up with the damaging effects.