SWTOR Boulder Cantina Tour Files
A list of the images provided with the SWTOR Boulder Colorado Cantina Tour flashdrives. Items of interest includes Orobird mounts and Nerf mounts. Special thanks for mrawesomesauce1/phyltrd on reddit, NickM on the forums, and StellaArtois from JC for sending me the files.
Note that the Bantha Mount concept is likely a typo and they meant Nerf Mount concept
Q&A provided by StellaArtois from JC
Who was there? Courtney Woods, some Australian dude who lost a arm wrestling match, Blain and Cory Butler.
- First off, they said they could not talk about strongholds other than what was originally announced.
- The exact details of what the legacy storage could hold was still being worked out in response to a ? about placing bound items in them.
- Guild ship battles is on the Wall of Crazy (WoC)
- Space PvE — WoC and no current plans
- Open space Pvp – WoC
- Class Story – Not at the moment, would rather have story that all classes can experience such as what they’ve done so far.
- More GSF maps on the way.
- They look at what players are doing all the time to see what is working or not.
- The Cantina tours are VERY important in figuring out what players want.
- Paazak – WoC
- No plans on a MAC client
- On organizing buffs and debuffs — It’s something that they are talking about, not sure where it is in the planning stage.
- Several PvP questions were asked that were all ready answered last week on the forums.
- Something is in the works for World PvP that’s "really cool" related to rewards on a global scale. It won’t be anything like Ilum though..
- More planets are in the pipeline.
- They really LOVE the Voss……
- On achievement rewards they are looking at other items than just cartel coins and titles
- The level cap IS going up and we should hear something about that sooner than later
- Weapon itemization is staying the same, so no seeing bounty hunters walking around with rifles.
- More raid(s) coming this year, Courtney couldn’t say when.