ESO Reaper’s March Skyshards location guide. Reaper’s March is a level 37-43 zone in the Aldmeri Dominion.
Map of Reaper’s March skyshards. Click on an icon to jump to that skyshard.
Map of Reaper’s March lorebooks (provided for convenience)
- Hover over the icons to see the book name, click on an icon to jump to to that lorebook.
- Red icon = Reaper’s March Lore
- Blue icon – Other lore books
1. East from the solemn eye’s shrine – Fort Grimwatch Wayshrine
2. Where temple becomes tree-house – Fort Grimwatch Wayshrine
3. In a smoldering shell – Fort Grimwatch Wayshrine
4. Overlooking the site of the fall – Vinedusk Wayshrine
5. Camped on the way to Claw’s Strike – Rawl’kha Wayshrine
6. Hidden by a less subtle blade – Rawl’kha Wayshrine
7. Dune’s arcane beacon – Dune Wayshrine
- On the second floor of the Mage’s guild
8. Mara’s devout frets in view – Fort Sphinxmoth Wayshrine
9. Within earshot of the cheering crowd – Arenthia Wayshrine
10. Growling, beastly gladiators prowl – Arenthia Wayshrine
- Inside Kunda’s Delve mini dungeon
11. Treasure of the bard’s tomb – Vinedusk Wayshrine
- Inside Thibaut’s Cairn mini dungeon
12. Awash in tears underground – Willowgrove Wayshrine
- Inside Weeping Wind Cave mini dungeon
13. Outlaws strike skooma deals here – Rawl’kha Wayshrine
- Inside Claw’s Strike mini dungeon
14. The folly is in passing through quickly – Fort Sphinxmoth Wayshrine
- Inside Fardir’s Folly public dungeon
15. Moon’s light reveals its secret – Sren-ja Wayshrine
- Inside Jode’s Light public dungeon
16. Far beneath a foul manor – Fort Grimwatch Wayshrine
- Inside The Vile Manse public dungeon. Go down to the cellar of the manor and then in the cellar you will find a hole to drop down to the very bottom where the skyshard is located.