A guide to Assault on Tython, a Level 55 tactical flashpoint newly added with Patch 2.7.
Access: The new flashpoints can be accessed via the group finder or via the new hub (Mission hangar) accessed from Mission Departures elevator on the fleet.
Story Quest: There is a story quest on picked up from a droid on the fleet that can give you the new HK-51 companion customizations as rewards. This droid is near the Mission Departure elevator (A7-M1 on Empire, T3-G2 on Republic) ) and will have the Story Arc: Forged Alliances tag under his name.
Rare Drops: Many of the bosses can drop rare pets/mounts. Keep an eye out for these new mounts/pets added to patch 2.7.
Major Imos/Major Travik (446k HP)
- Major Imos is the Empire version of the boss, Major Travik is the Republic version.
- Standard attacks such as Hail of Bolts (turn him away from rest of the group), Full Auto, and easily avoided AoE attacks like Mortar Volley.
- When Major Imos/Travik reaches 50%, two Republic/Empire Operators will drop down on either side of the platform, shielding themselves and the Major from damage. Remove their shields by standing next to the Operators and letting the incoming Orbital Strike to remove their shields.
Master Liam Dentiri/Lieutenant Kreshin (505k HP)
- Master Dentiri is the Empire version of the boss, Lieutenant Kreshin is the Republic version.
- Dentiri/Kreshin comes with two Mark I Training Droids that will perform a conal knockback and explodes when they get low in HP.
- He will also periodically stealth and resummon the two Mark I training droids, appearing only once the droids are killed. This makes the fight longer than necessary.
Master Oric Traless/Lord Goh (615k HP)
- Master Oric Traless is the Empire version of the boss, Lord Goh is the Republic version.
- He will jump to one of the Datacrons during the fight and that Datacron becomes attackable. You must kill the datacron before he finishes channeling.
- Shortly after this Datacron jump, he will jump back to the middle of the room to barrier himself and spawn purple circles on the ground. Just avoid them as you cannot do any damage to the boss while his barrier is active.