SWTOR Korriban Incursion Flashpoint Guide
A guide to Korriban Incursion, a Level 55 tactical flashpoint newly added with Patch 2.7.
Access: The new flashpoints can be accessed via the group finder or via the new hub (Mission hangar) accessed from Mission Departures elevator on the fleet.
Story Quest: There is a story quest on picked up from a droid on the fleet that can give you the new HK-51 companion customizations as rewards. This droid is near the Mission Departure elevator (A7-M1 on Empire, T3-G2 on Republic) ) and will have the Story Arc: Forged Alliances tag under his name.
Rare Drops: Many of the bosses can drop rare pets/mounts. Keep an eye out for these new mounts/pets added to patch 2.7.
Master Riilna/Lord Renning (515k HP)
- Master Riilna is the Empire version, Lord Renning is the Republic version
- Main thing to watch out for is an avoidable AoE called Forcequake/Force Storm and a cleanseable DoT called Mind Crush
- Perioidcally during the fight, he will break one of the cages and summon two Mind Controlled Tuk’ata adds (strong, 48k HP) that should be killed first or AoE down with the boss.
R-9XR/I5-T1 (661k HP)
- R-9XR is the Empire version, I5-T1 is the Republic version
- Marks a player with Acquiring Target and then cast a Laser Burst, a giant green beam at them. Doesn’t deal a lot of damage but can be dangerous if the player is low on HP already.
- Periodically will go into a bombardment phase where it drop a large red circle on itself that deals damage over time. At the same time will drop red circles that target players and yellow circles that drops mines. These mines do last for a while and hits for over 8k damage if you walk into it.
Commander Jensyn/Darth Soverus (638k HP)
- Commander Jensyn is the Empire version, Darth Soverus is the Republic version
- Channels Saber Reflect, which will reflect all damage. During this a Containment Droid is summmoned and will chain stun a player (Containment Beam, 15s duration) and cannot be interrupted. Kill this droid to rescue the stunned player. The droid will kill itself after it finishes channeling the beam regardless.
- About twice during the fight he will choke everyone and jump from player to player. At the end of it, he will leap to the middle of the room and deliver a massive explosion that deals a fair bit of damage and knocks everyone back a few meters.