A short summary of the GW2 Ready Up Ep 11 Livestream and a video preview of the coming Llama finisher
Tournament of Legends
- Over 200 teams signed up
- 64 teams per region (up from 16 teams per region) for a total of 128 teams.
- 32- and 64-team rounds will be a best of one.
- Start times for the tournament have also changed to make sure everything stays on track. For EU the start time has been moved to 12:00 CEST, and for NA the tournament start time is now 12:00 EDT. Stream times will remain the same.
- Llama finisher been given as reward for those placing in the top 32 (also purchasable in gemstore soon)
- Teams placing 9 – 16 will receive 77 Mystic Clovers
- Another Tournament of Legends in June or July
- Poll on which EU team players think will win in Tournament of Legends
EU Tournament of Legends, April 26 – 27
Play starts at 12:00 CEST
Streams start at 16:00 CEST (10:00 EDT)
NA Tournament of Legends, May 3 – 4
Play starts at 12:00 EDT
Streams start at 16:00 EDT (22:00 CEST)
Feature Pack Q&A
- Custom arena only allow progress for 25% of the reward track, this restriction does not apply to team/solo arena.
- Rewards are level specific to the character opening that reward.
Meta shifting in PvP
- Celestial amulet opened up a lot of builds in PvP
- Hambow received mixed opinions, not the faceroll it used to be
- Lots of people interested in Courtyard map, could become a sanctioned gamemode if there is enough interest.