ESO PTS v.1.1.1 Patch notes
ESO Patch notes for v.1.1.1 on the PTS. Please keep in mind that these patch notes are for the PTS server and some changes may not make it to the live server.
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.1.1 contains fixes and tweaks to issues reported from playtesting on the PTS, including adjustments to Craglorn and Trials. This version also has more fixes for non-Craglorn quest content.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Increased the Victory Point rewards for all quests that you pick up in towns in Cyrodiil.
- You’ll no longer hear dialogue from certain NPC events (such as bandits attacking a merchant) when the NPCs involved are too far away.
- Fixed an issue where there were traces of German VO in the English version of the game.
- Fixed an issue with Dark Anchor sounds.
- Fixed some issues with audio inside buildings and other interior spaces.
Combat & Gameplay
- Fixed an issue where bash/interrupt could be used more frequently than intended when it was repeatedly engaged.
- Fixed an issue where ground target area-of-effect abilities could sometimes disappear before their full duration completed.
- Prism: Fixed an issue where the Prism passive wasn’t properly adding Ultimate when the Dawn’s Wrath ability was cast.
Group Content & Dungeons
Trials – General
- Fixed an issue where monsters in Trials would become de-synchronized from their actual position and appear to be where they are not.
- The Thief now has a consistent name between Craglorn and the Trials.
- Fixed an issue where the Leaderboards would sometimes not show results.
Trials – Aetherian Archive
- The Wispmother Valariel’s clones will no longer stack up on top of her. They will now correctly move to their intended destinations.
- You will now be able to revive if your group wipes during the Wispmother Valariel encounter.
- If your group wipes during the Celestial Mage event before the Mage has entered the fight, the event will now properly reset.
- Teleport pads in the Aetherian Archive will now work as intended.
- All bosses in the Aetherian Archive can now detect stealthed player characters.
- Fixed an issue where waves of monsters were incorrectly awarding loot and experience.
- You will no longer occasionally become stuck in combat while fighting Wispmother Valariel.
Trials – Hel Ra Citadel
- You will now be able to revive if your group wipes during the Ra Kotu encounter.
- Dark Anchors now reward all participants with chests from Coldharbour.
- Delve bosses in Malabal Tor and Stormhaven no longer spawn as frequently.
- Delve bosses in Shadowfen now properly award achievement credit.
- Like treasure chests, heavy sacks are now lootable by all players in dungeons but the total spawned count per instance has been reduced.
- Fixed an issue where resurrecting other player characters would sometimes not work.
- You can no longer place multiple unique items in the bank.
- Fixed an issue where you could sometimes become dismounted from your horse by sprinting.
- Fixed an issue where weapons would periodically lose their charges.
- Crafting hireling mails no longer contain a loot box. Instead, they contain the random assortment of items which the box would have contained when you opened it. The items you receive in the mail are determined by the character for which the mail was intended.
- As a result of this change, the issue where hireling containers were sometimes empty has also been fixed.
- Eye of the Ancients: The Welkynd Stones will no longer disappear if you die.
- Blessings of the Eight: You will now be able to enter the shrine.
- The Mystery of Razak: The Mold Slot can now be used more reliably.
- To Walk on Far Shores: Septima Tharn will no longer get stuck in the world.
- The miniboss in Balamath will now properly spawn adds.
- Celestial rifts can now be activated by a single player.
- Craglorn delves and other interior spaces now have proper veteran rank entry requirements.
- Bosses in Craglorn around areas that you quest will now drop proper loot.
- You can no longer sneak past the boss guarding the Warrior’s Apex Stone. You must fight him like a true hero!
- Zal’ik’s spectral minions can no longer target you with multiple beams.
- We have improved general boss mechanics and AI to better adapt to player behavior.
- Fixed an issue where the compass pin for Shada’s Tear entrance would point you in the wrong direction.
- Adjusted the Vision of Shada that appears in Shada’s Tear so that she won’t despawn prematurely while you’re watching the theater scene.
- If you die during the fight with the atronach bosses inside the Mage’s Staff, you can no longer resurrect during combat.
- Adjusted the difficulty of the lamia bosses in Zalgaz’s Den.
- The Craglorn exploration achievements will now properly display in your journal.
- Defeating Yamanu-Ko in Elinhir will now properly progress the quest.
- Fixed an issue with a missing quest bestower for daily content in Shada’s Tear.
- The following achievements will now be properly awarded:
- Skald-King’s Salvation
- Skald-King’s Arrow
- Merriment and Mystery: Goats will now stop following you if you abandon the quest.
- The Grip of Madness: Sheogorath will now properly teleport Aulus.
- The Unquiet Dead: It is now easier to interact with the altar.
- The Blacksap’s Hold: You will now be able to enter the portal.
- The Swordmaster Division: The spike traps will now register as a PvE death instead of a PvP death.
- Sir Hughes’ Fate: Fixed an issue where an entire group would get teleported back to the infirmary while talking to Sir Hughes. Now only the player talking to Sir Hughes will get teleported.