ESO V1.0.8 Patch notes
ESO patch notes for V1.0.8, deployed on May 12, 2014.
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.8 contains fixes for quest issues and blockers, in addition to fixes for the Mac client.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
Combat & Gameplay
- Fixed an issue where werewolves could use Devour on the same corpse multiple times.
- Fixed an issue for a graphics-related memory leak.
- Fixed an issue for an animation-related memory leak.
- One of the Undaunted: You can now advance past the quest step “Be Initiated.”
- To Walk on Far Shores: Septima Tharn will no longer get stuck in the world.
- Breaking the Shackle and Army of Meridia: If you have both of these quests, you’re now able to talk to Vanus Galerion to advance both quests correctly.
- Vanus Unleashed: Vanus Galerion’s projection will now always appear for you.
- Cold-blooded Vengeance: If you’re in a group, you should no longer have difficulties in burning the boats.
- Plague Bringe: If Captain Diiril becomes stuck and unable to attack or be attacked, he will now respawn at his starting point.
- Snow and Flame: Thane Mera Stormcloak will now appear at the proper location.
- Eyes of Azura:
- Irrai will no longer become stuck and inaccessible for you.
- You can now interact with the letter on the table.
- Cadwell’s Silver: You can now always discover your first wayshrine and go to the beginning of your first unlocked alliance.
- Restore the Silvenar: The Bewitchers will no longer run away in the middle of a conversation, which was formerly preventing you from advancing the quest.
- The Moonlit Path: The quest will no longer reset if you get too far ahead of Silvenar and the Green Lady.
- Dream-Walk Into Darkness: Killing the skeletons will now advance the quest.
- Tomb Beneath the Mountain: If Hakra becomes stuck, the boss scene will reset so you can still advance.
- Created a new map for Trolhetta Summit in The Rift.