ESO Craglorn Skyshards Guide
ESO Craglorn Skyshards guide with maps and images of the various skyshards in Craglorn. Craglorn is a new VR10+ zone introduced with patch 1.1 designed for 4 player groups.
Map of Craglorn Skyshards
- Unlike other zones, all the Craglorn skyshards are inside 4 player delves and there are only 12 of them. A Nightblade can easily stealth and grab most of them however.
- Click on a skyshard icon on the map to jump down to a more detailed map and location of the skyshard.
1. Lava flows where Ayleids walked – Molavar – Elinhir Wayshrine
2. In a lair of metal spiders – Rkundzelft – Spellscar Wayshrine
3. Among Yokuda’s dead – Ruins of Kardala – Shada’s Tear Wayshrine
4. Where sunlight penetrates Dwarven delves – Rkhardahrk – Seeker’s Archive Wayshrine
5. Where fishmongers sell no fish – Haddock’s Market – Belkarth Wayshrine
6. Where chisled tunnels meet crystal caverns – Chiselshriek Mine – Mountain Overlook Wayshrine
7. A sea of dunes beneath the earth – Buried Sands – Shada’s Tear Wayshrine
8. Under Centurion guard – Mtharnaz – Sandy Path Wayshrine
9. At the head of the class – Balamath – Inazzur’s Hold Wayshrine
10. In the grotto of snake-women – Seeker’s Archive Wayshrine
11. Beyond the pillar of hunger – Tombs of the Na-Totambu – Sandy Path Wayshrine
12. Howling at the moon – Hircine’s Haunt – Seeker’s Archive Wayshrine