GW2 patch notes for the June 3 update.
une 3 Content Release Notes
- Removed some lifetime PvP achievements from the Nearly Completed list so that other achievements can appear in the rotation.
BALANCE, BUG-FIXING, POLISH
Queen’s Pavilion Polish
- Liadri will now regenerate health during the first phase of the encounter.
- Boom-Boom Baines’s Healing Turret no longer spawns once the bronze tier of the Boss Blitz has been reached.
- The champions in the Boss Blitz have grown weary of fighting players for extended durations. Once the bronze tier of the Boss Blitz has been achieved, they will begin taking increased damage and deal reduced damage.
- The drop rate for Chaos of Lyssa has been increased.
Labyrinthine Cliffs Balance
- Sanctum Sprint’s festival token rewards have been increased.
- Harathi Hinterlands
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally prevent “Defend the skritt thieves while they steal harpy eggs” from advancing when the Harpy Matriarch was defeated.
- Brisban Wildlands
- Bandit Loot Chests in the “Hinder Scotta’s bandits” renown heart region now give renown progress upon opening, and they can now only be used when working on the renown heart.
- Rata Sum
- Asura gate map marker tooltips now list their respective gate destinations.
The Ruined City of Arah (Explorable)
- Path 1 (Jotun): Fixed a bug that prevented some of the waypoints from appearing after the correct event.
- The Favor of the Festival description now explains that it can be crafted by combining a Favor of the Bazaar and a Favor of the Pavilion.
- Finisher: Added a check to verify that the player’s target is within range before beginning the finisher animation.
- Fireball: Added a skill fact for the maximum number of targets (3).
- Lightning Touch: Added a skill fact for the maximum number of targets (3).
- Arc Lightning: Updated the skill facts to show the number of hits per stage.
- Arcane Shield: Updated the skill description to indicate that this skill always critically hits.
- Heat Wave: Updated the burning skill fact to list the correct duration (9 seconds). Updated the might and vigor skill facts to indicate that the boons are applied multiple times.
- Signet of Restoration: Fixed a bug that caused the passive effect of this signet to be incorrectly listed as Aura of Restoration.
- Lava Font: Updated the skill fact to show the number of hits.
- Phoenix: Updated the description and added a skill fact to show that this skill only removes 1 condition.
- Earthquake: Fixed a bug that caused the skill combo notification to appear when this skill was activated rather than when the attack hit.
- Magnetic Leap: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to trigger the passive effect of Signet of Restoration twice.
- Rock Spray: Fixed a bug that caused this skill’s particles to emit from the hand instead of the chest.
- Healing Rain: Added a number of pulses skill fact (3). Added a number of conditions removed per pulse skill fact (1).
- Tornado: Added an unblockable skill fact.
- Fiery Greatsword:
- Fiery Rush: Added fire wall damage and fire wall duration skill facts.
- Fiery Whirl: Added number of targets and number of impacts skill facts.
- Fresh Air: Added a missing recharge trait fact.
- Obsidian Flesh: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to display a fact for the trait bonus from Zephyr’s Focus.
- Packaged Stimulants: Fixed a bug that prevented Med Kit skill facts from being highlighted in blue when this trait is equipped.
- Cleansing Burst: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to be incorrectly displayed as “Rifle Turret” in the combat log.
- Supply Crate: Added a duration skill fact for the underwater version of this skill.
- Elixir X: Fixed a bug that caused the skill duration to be listed incorrectly in certain circumstances. Updated the skill facts to correctly reflect changes from the Elite Supplies trait.
- Throw Wrench: Added a cripple skill fact while the Power Wrench trait is equipped.
- Explosive Rockets: Added a number of targets skill fact (1). Updated the radius skill fact to correctly display 360.
- Rocket Turret: Added a number of targets skill fact (5).
- Radiant Fire: Fixed a bug that prevented skill facts from displaying the correct burning duration while this trait was equipped.
- Symbol of Judgment:
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to have two radius skill facts when traited with Writ of Exaltation.
- Fixed a bug that caused the healing skill fact (for living targets) to be incorrect.
- Adjusted the skill fact for revive percentage to specify the revive percentage per pulse.
- Zealot’s Flame: Added an unblockable skill fact.
- Protector’s Strike: Fixed a bug that caused the ending flourish to act as a short-duration whirl finisher, sending out a single bolt in a random direction.
- The Prestige: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to lack its range indicator.
- Polymorph Moa: Updated the skill facts for moa attacks.
- Claw: Added a skill fact for maximum number of targets (3).
- Kick: Added a skill fact for maximum number of targets (3).
- Peck: Added a skill fact for maximum number of targets (3). Updated the skill fact for number of attacks (4).
- Screech: Added a skill fact for maximum number of targets (4).
- Arcane Thievery: Fixed a bug that caused the Far-Reaching Manipulations trait to reduce the cooldown of this skill.
- Mimic: Fixed a bug that caused the underwater channel for this skill to be shorter than the on-land channel.
- Mark of Horror: Added skill facts for minion damage and bleeding applied.
- Wicked Spiral: Updated the skill fact to indicate that this skill hits 6 times instead of 1.
- Grim Specter:
- Updated the skill facts to show the number of boons (9) and conditions (12) removed as well as the maximum number of targets (5).
- Updated the skill description to better reflect the skill’s functionality.
- Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from removing conditions from allies in the explosion radius.
- Summon Bone Fiend: Updated the skill fact to show that the crippling attack applies 2 stacks of cripple.
- Rigor Mortis: Updated the skill fact to show that the immobilizing attack applies 2 stacks of immobilize.
- Focused Rituals: Fixed a bug that caused well skills to recharge when this trait was equipped and unequipped.
- Viper’s Nest: Added a skill fact for the maximum number of targets hit (3).
- Lashtail Devourer:
- Rending Barbs: Updated the skill fact to properly indicate that this skill hits 6 times instead of 7. Updated the skill fact to display that this skill inflicts 6 stacks of bleeding instead of 1.
- Signet of the Wild: Updated the skill facts to show the Enlarged buff duration when activated.
- Enlarged: Updated the description.
- Entangle: Updated the skill fact to specify radius instead of range.
- Cluster Bomb: Added a skill fact for the maximum number of targets hit (5).
- Detonate Cluster: Added a skill fact for the maximum number of foes hit per impact (3).
- Exploding Venom Sack: Added a skill fact for effect radius.
- Use Trident: Updated the skill facts and description to match its functionality.
- Healing Seed: Updated the skill facts and description to match its functionality.
- Dagger Storm: Fixed a bug that caused the projectile reflection effect to last longer than the skill animation.
- Whirlwind Banner: Updated the skill facts to correctly display its radius rather than its range.
- Split Shot: Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from hitting at its listed range.
- Riposte: Added a skill fact for range.
- Whirling Axe: Fixed a bug with this skill’s range indicator that caused it to function incorrectly.
- Summon Power Suit: Updated the description and skill facts for the Self-Repair skill.
- Grasping Vines: Added skill facts for pulses and immobilization.
Structured Player vs. Player
World vs. World
- The Battle Historian now has WvW tournament rewards. These rewards will be temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue with Tournament Ticket distribution.
- Due to fierce financial competition, one of the armor and weapons merchants in each staging area has declared bankruptcy and moved on. Their goods have been claimed by the remaining merchants.
- The player-count requirement for breakout events has been lowered from 10 to 5.
Edge of the Mists
- The Grawl High Shaman champion will no longer revive destroyed Bound Earth Elementals. The number of max targets affected by the shaman’s transform skill has been increased.
- The elite Bound Earth Elementals no longer become nearly immune to damage when near each other. Their base health and damage has been increased.
- The Kodan Chieftain champion now creates more patches of falling ice.
- Fixed a bug in which the staging area supply piles were updating for the wrong team.
- Fixed a bug in which opposing teams could sometimes use captured keep waypoints.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
- The Additional Crafting License is now available in the Gem Store. This license allows players to have up to three active crafting professions on all characters on their account for the low price of 800 gems in the Upgrades category.
- The Mystical Dragon Finisher is now available in the Upgrades category of the Gem Store for 800 gems.
- For the next two weeks, every Black Lion Chest will include an additional reward: Boost Enchantment Powder.
- One armor, strength, speed, or rejuvenation booster can be converted to an Enchanted Combat Booster. This booster allows the player to choose from an armor, strength, speed, or rejuvenation buff.
- One experience, gathering, crafting, or magic find booster (or two karma boosters) can be converted to an Enchanted Reward Booster. This booster allows the player to choose from an experience, gathering, crafting, magic find, or karma buff.
- Black Lion Chests have been rebalanced, given a new icon, and given an entirely new UI to clarify unlocking and rewards.
- For two weeks, every chest includes an additional guaranteed Boost Enchantment Powder.
- New additions to the chests include:
- Boost Enchantment Powder (x4)—Uncommon
- Custom Arena Time Token (x5)—Rare
- Royal Terrace Pass (2 weeks)—Uncommon (during the Festival of the Four Winds)
- Scroll of Knowledge and Tome of Knowledge drops have been slightly increased.
- Mystery Tonic drops have been greatly reduced.
- Mini 3-pack (Set 2) drops have been replaced with Mini 3-pack (Set 3) drops.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from hearing other guardians’ shouts.
- Influence boosts sold by guild promoters are now manually consumable items, preventing a rare occurrence in which influence could fail to be applied.
- The listing fee can no longer be avoided by listing an item at a lower price than the highest buy order. Items priced lower than an existing highest buy order will now be sold at the lower price. The player with the highest buy order will receive the item and be refunded any difference in price.