Wildstar Galeras Explorer Missions guide with walkthroughs for all the explorer missions. Galeras is a level 14-22 zone for the Exile.[toc]
Staking Claim – Galeras
1. Overrun Outpost (4760, –2594)
2. Nibben’s Fields (4995, –1893)
3. The Growling Forest (4899, –2586)
4. Kendra’s Roan Ranch (5097, –2679)
5. Crimson Base of Operations (4881, –3044)
6. Noxbane Prison Camp (4639, –3079)
7. Hidden Hills (4750, –3371)
8. Control Site: Focus of Air (5352, –3471)
9. Skywind Ruins (5563, –3065)
10. Sandswept Pass (5538, –2599)
11. Thundercall Ritual Circle (5597, –2013)
12. Mudraker Roost (6272, –2658)
13. Broodlord’s Roost (6624, –2687)
14. Temple of Osiric (6285, –3194)
15. Feathersquall Ridge (6049, –2103)
16. Kel Vishal (5850, –1748)
Scavenger Hunt: Fascinating Find (Nibben’s Ranch)
- Quest starter is Explorer Hailstone in Nibben’s Ranch (5154, –2008)
1. If I were you, I’d check the buzzbing honeycombs
2. Rumor has it that somethin’ is buried near a tree stump at the Wrecked Winery (5283, –2061). Have to dig it.
3. Them ravenok like to pick up bits of stuff for their nests. You try lookin’ there? (5015, –1874). Have to dig it.
Scavenger Hunt: Unearthly Scavenge (Winding Ridge)
Talk to Rocky Moreland first to get clues.
1. It looks as if that augmented critter is lookin’ for a place to bury that Eldan relic fragment
- Kill the Augmented Gustclaws in the area to get a drop
2. Not like those relic fragments are gonna fly off on their own right?
- Kill the augmented sickleswarm bee in this location to get a drop
3. Have you checked one of these rocky crevices? It’s as likely a place as any
- Found at (4855, –3779). You will need to dig.
4. Hey, is it me or there somethin’ funny about those large flowers?
- You can dig this up one at (5203, –3979)
5. I’m pretty sure I saw one of those excavators walk off with one..
- Inside one of the Excavator’s Lockbox – (5130, –4004)
Scavenger Hunt:Relic Research (Camp Dustdevil)
Talk to Explorer Britara in Camp Dustdevil first
1. One of the Darkspur Chompacabra may have swallowed a relic
- Kill the Darkspur mobs in the area until one drops a relic
2. Check for a relic piece buried somewhere in the Gribbon canyons
- Dig site for me was at (5518, –2919)
3. The Darkspur Cartel might have already secured a piece in a crate
- Check the crates in the area, my was at (5697, –2955)
Scavenger Hunt: Windy Artifact (Thundercall Village)
1. I reckon the Thundercall Pell got one of them pieces
- Kill Thundercall mobs in the area to get a drop
2. Might be possible that one of them gust elementals swept up a piece
- Kill elementals in the area to get a drop off them
3. Ya think a piece might be buried near one of those large monuments?
- For me it was at 5586, –1881, gotta dig it.
Scavenger Hunt: Exciting Excavation (Skywatch)
Start by talking to Explorer Wentworth in Skywatch (5749, –2547)
1. It’ll be a sticky situation to retrieve that piece (6076, –2883) – Have to dig
2. Between a rock and a hard place. Throw in some large flowers (5966, –2707). Need to dig this one.
3. Some fuzzy creatures may have chomped on a piece
- Kill the Windyburrow creatures around the area
Cartography: Windmill Fun
- (4700, –2049), Use the door to get up to place the beacon
Cartography: High Henge Overlook
- (4613, –2893). Follow the arrows to reach High Henge.
Cartography: The Sandswept Pass
- (5448, –2618), there is a ramp at the back of the big rock that you can use to get up.
Cartography: XAS Research Camp
- (5521, –2868), there are a couple ways to get up this rock.
Cartography: Whimflower Watcher
- (6378, –2331)
Exploration: Down the Chua Hole
- (5080, –2425)
Exploration: Crimson Legion Control Room
- (5327, –3217)
Exploration: The Ruined Farmhouse
- (5304, –2101)
Surveillance: Breezy Espionage – Windspire Vigil
- (5115, –2948). Get up to here by using the rocks and ramps.
Surveillance: Dominion Surveillance – Control Site: Focus of Air
- (5406, –3618). Get up to here from the top.
Surveillance: Murgh Assembly – Stormwing Fortress
- (6568, –2370)
Operation: Eyes on the Osun
Stealthed Base Station #1
- (6077, –1926)
Stealthed Base Station #2
- (5995, –1878)
Stealthed Base Station #3
- (5911, –1865), use the rock to jump over.
Stealthed Base Station #4
- (5803, –1804)
Stealthed Base Station #5
- (5813, –1914)