Wildstar Whitevale Explorer Missions guide for the Exile faction. This includes walkthroughs for all the cartography, survelliance, tracking and staking claim missions.[toc]
Staking Claim – Whitevale
Staking Claim Whitevale Map
1. Thermock Hold (4372, –1157)
- There is a field thumper you can use to reach this location from the bottom
2. Genesis Installation (4205, 250)
- There is a wood ramp you can use to get up here
3. Roughwhite Wilds (3868, 527)
4. Blasted Fields (3763, 170)
5. Needlefin Outpost (4605, 547)
6. Silverscale Station (4539, 1385)
7. Calmwater Lake (2779, 1059)
8. Augment Facility X426 (2096, 526)
9. Truthbound Encampment (2588, 35)
10. Palerock Post (1728, –857)
11. Junction Snowshadow (5465, 124)
- You can get up by jumping on the rocks from the satellite platform
12. Frostdawn Hills (6042, –564)
Scavenger Hunt – Wilderness Research
Talk to Thuwn Quillwhiskers in Snowfade Grounds
1. Search the snow mounds surrounding tidal pools in Whitespring Field
- Found my around (5125, –382)
2. Dig around the foot of the eastern frozen cliff (4647, 240)
3. Take a fragment from one of the Ikthian Dissectors in their outpost (5104, 226)
Scavenger Hunt – The Hidden Base
Interact with Intelligence Assessment in Junction Snowshadow
1. A large relic piece is in the secured chest in Cycler Kolo’s office
- Cycler Kolo is inside the Junction Snowshadow cave, take a right once you are inside the cave.
2. A Snowshadow Scientist “forgot” to turn in a relic piece – take it from him (5558, 121)
- Kill the scientist here seem to give you the drop
3. The security crates throughout the encampment are sure to contain a piece
- For me this security crate is not far from the cave entrance
Scavenger Hunt – A Ghostly Treasure
Speak with Treasure Hunter Madhavi in Wigwalli Village to get clues
1. Redmoon Buccaneer near big pink ship kill many Lopp to get Eldan shiny. You do same to him!
- Kill Redmoon Buccaneers in the area
2. Madhavi dug near water pools in Softsnow Woods, found near big Eldan shiny. Maybe you find shiny there too!
- I found my at (3813, –909)
Scavenger Hunt – Calmwater Relics
Talk to Calmwater Tome-Binder in Calmwater Commune
1. A piece of the relic was thrown to the bottom of Calmwater Lake. A local longsnout may have ingested it.
- Kill longsnout fishes around the area until you get a drop
2. This piece was buried where least suspected. Search near the tents in the Doomtide Village
- Dug my up around (2133, 1437)
3. We Pell keep many jars and pots around our villages. A piece is hidden within one such jar, across the Masters’ bridge.
Tracking: Flight of the Fluttersprite
You will need to follow this yellow butterfly around for a bit. This is fairly easy as long as you stay in range of it.
Tracking: Fighting Foes with Fire
To get the the jumps from the wooden platforms, you must dismount so you can get the fire buff that also allow you to jump higher.
Cartography: Ice Crag Vista
- There is a path to get up the mountain at the marked location on the map
Cartography: Prosperity Junction
- Start by jumping on the wall of Inception’s Hold at (3111, 317) and use it to get on the snow ledge
Cartography: South Whitevale Surveyor
- You can get up the mountain from the back at the marked location
Exploration: The Eldan Dig
- Enter the Exo-lab at (5453, –450). There is an Escaped Skug Queen you need to kill at the end to complete the exploration.
Exploration: Black Bag Job
- Enter via one of the two entrances and grab the coded journal inside
Exploration: Path of the Foolhardy
- Enter Fortune’s Fool (underwater). On the upper floor is a hull door you can open. The Secret Stash for this zone is behind it but guarded by a 5 player boss. You can grab the stash if you wait for his telegraph attack and grab it quick.
Exploration: Flurry’s Pass
- Inside the passage is also the Angry Rock for Keep Pounding That Rock achievement under kills
Surveillance: Redmoon Rising
- Get up here by jumping on the wings of the destroyed plane and then hop on the pads that float around