Wildstar Wilderrun Explorer Missions guide for the Exile faction with walkthroughs for all the staking claim, scavenger hunt, exploration, surveillance, and tracking missions.[toc]
Staking Claim: Wilderrun
Staking Claim: Wilderrun Map
1. Wilderrun Chase (2132, –2859)
2. Blademother’s Refuge (1330, –3064)
3. Everpool Approach (2389, –3000)
4. Everpool Sanctum (2264, –3217)
5. The Gamma Ruins (3188, –2944)
6. Kel Ulgar (3045, –4082)
- To get up here, take the stairs to get up top and then travel through the top of the walls
7. Twilight Grove (2282, –4137)
8. Sister’s Watch (1843, –4333)
9. Twilight Grove (2297, –4604)
- To get up here, climb the big tree branch at the marked location on the map.
10. The Strange Glade (1458, –3504)
Scavenger Hunt: The Last Expedition
Go to (2541, –3230) to find a journal that will give you the clues.
1. Welp, the Torine left the less-impressive relics in the rubble near the western walls o’ the camp
- Found my rubble pile at (2230, –3130)
2. That Osun statue looks mostly intact. Wonder what kinda relics got left buried around it?
- At (2335, –3163), I was able to dig up the relic
3. Them Torine’s shoved the best relics into one o’ the big red chests on the northeast side of their camp. Probably locked and guarded real good too..
- Found at (2383, –3345)
Scavenger Hunt: Service Request
At (1924, –3319), you will find a Malfunctioning Scanbot who will give you the clues. All of the objects are inside the cave nearby.
1. Detecting collected bio-container signals in motion. Determination: Bio-container inside of Lifecaller girrok digestive tracts
- Found at (1678, –3508) at the very bottom of the cave inside a Lifecaller Guardian
2. Datachron signal detected in upper gallery. Remote transmitter has failed, unable to access remotely. On-site download required
- Found at (1686, –3407), next to a Lifecaller Cavestalker
3. Personal request: Retrieve family heirloom. Last seen worn by Owner.
- Found inside a skeleton at (1794, –3478)
Scavenger Hunt: Relics of the Osun
Talk to Treasure Hunter Moka in Marshal’s Haven. He is up top.
1. Courtyard near big statue! Many pillars, shiny probably buried in super-duper-big dirtpile!
- Dig around (2929, –4196)
2. Super-duper-bigfolk like hide shinies in drums! Bet they use drum near big fire forge!
- Interact with the drum at (3359, –3891)
3. Special super-duper-bigfolk can make shinies. Maybe big Forgemaster by statue made biggest shiny of all! Get it!
- Kill Forgemaster Kraagor at (3057, –4460)
Scavenger Hunt: The Art of War
Talk to Shiny Artist Pecasi at (1854, –4314) for clues
1. Sister Statues, yea? Like twin sisters… got some good art buried there, you’ll see.
- Found my at (1936, –4221), dig it up.
2. Big ladies use big swords! Yea.. big swords get used for big sculpture
- Sword can be found at (2106, –4600)
3. Torine find some scary Eldan shinies.. melt them down. Scary shinies make best art!
- Can be found at (1875, –4416)
Surveillance: Unfriendly Competition
- At the marked location, there is a large tree branch you can climb up to reach the surveillance location. Just stay away from the dominion guards as they can one shot you.
Surveillance: Torine’s Tower
- At the marked location there is a stone slab you can use to reach up the wall.
Cartography: Wanderer’s Bough
- (1691, –2529)
Cartography: Above the Canopy
- For this cartography, start at the tree branch at the marked location (2788, –4464) and climb up to there. Remember you can use the smaller branches to get up when the big branch is blocked.
Cartography: Assessing the Corruption
- If you can’t find a way up, there is a path marked by the arrows
Cartography: The Battlemound
- To the left of the cave is a path that will take you up a jump mushroom. Use the mushroom to get up and then go left on the pipe and jump on the bolts to get to the top
Tracking: Mossroot Arches
- At (1840, –2642), you will find an orb for the tracking mission. This tracking mission is fairly easy.
Tracking: Chasing the Crash
Use the mushrooms to get up to the ship wreckage at the top.
Once you are up top, you will an orb past the door which is the one you need to track. The orb will lead you to the location for Exploration Hidden Depths and Operations: Mementos of a Maiden
Tracking: The Twilight Minefield
Stand at the location indicated below and click tracking to spawn the Jabbit. It will drop mines as it runs so avoid them. Make sure you get close to the Jabbit when it despawns at the end or you won’t get the credit.
Exploration: Hidden Depths
To get here, you have to use the mushrooms to jump up to the very top to get inside the ship wreckage
Once you are inside, open the door and then jump up left. Drop down to the very bottom.
Once you use the cutter to break the door, you will find a datapad inside as well objects for Operations: Mementos of a Maiden
Exploration: Leap Frog
At the marked location, there is a mushroom pad you can use to get up the ledge you need for the exploration.
Once you are inside, go to the teleport at the back of the room and you will find another room with teleport pads. Use them to reach the top to complete the exploration mission.
Exploration: Idol Hands
At (1852, –4576) you will find a Ancient staff, clicking it will reveal entrance to a short cave.
Operations: Mementos of a Maiden
When doing Exploration: Hidden Depths, you will find all the objects for this operation. Check that mission if you unsure where to go.
Operations: Watching the Sisters
There is a bunch of them around Sister’s Watch