GW2 Coin Collector Prospect Valley Achievement Guide for Dry Drop. Video guide coming soon.
Note that due to the vertically and complex nature of the map, it is really hard to describe accurately the location of each Lost Coin without cluttering the page with tons of pictures. Therefore, it is better to follow along with the video, the route has being semi optimized to reduce backtracking.
Note: The numbering system was changed from the previous version due to route optimization. If you were using the old map/numbering system, you can find the old map here to compare to the new map to get the new numbering system.
1. Jump below the waypoint to collect this coin
2. This one is on the very ground level. To get to this area, you need to follow the path from the waypoint for a bit and then jump off. If there is an event running there, the hole is blocked and you will need to complete the event.
3. Circle around from #2 to get to this lost coin
4. Jump up to grab this one here
5. Get to this platform by using the air crystal nearby (may need to use swiftness for the jump) or lightning crystal if you have it
6. On the ground
7. Next to some bushes
8. Not very hard to spot
9. Up on the ledge. Can take a few jumps to get up here.
10. On the building on top of the repair thingie.
11. This Lost Coin is up top so you will need to use the air crystal nearby to try and jump to grab it.
12. Inside the well.. Good job hiding it
13. Inside the mine area below Miner Toska
14. Up top, follow the jumping puzzle route to get to here
15. From the last coin, drop down, grab air leap and run forward a bit. To your left is a wall you can jump up to drop in a hole.
16. To your left is a slightly raised platform with a devourer. Run past it and jump across the gap to grab this one.
17. This coin is at the very top, along the route to the jumping puzzle
18. Keep following the route to the jumping puzzle and past the skill point is another coin
19. At end of the jumping puzzle
20. Use air jump to get up here. You can use the roof of the white tent as a sidestep
21. Use air jump to get up here
22. On the ledge to the NW of the waypoint
23. Get up here by using the air crystal
24. Use the air crystal nearby to get up. If you can quick enough, you can use air leap to get up. If not, use swiftness from the small ledge.
25. On the ground level below some rocks.
26. This one is on the ground level
27. Inside a little cave next to Nochtli
28. Go up the stone ramp
29. On top of a small ledge, use air jump to grab it.
30. Inside the Llama cave, you need to destroy the Inquest containment pods to get abilities that will get you across. Use sun dash to get past the orange screen.