GW2 Coin Collector Uplands Achievement Guide
GW2 Coin Collector Uplands Achievement guide for Dry Top Entanglement Release with maps and locations of all the lost coins. Video guide now available.
Map of Lost Coins (interactive – you can click on a number to quickly jump to it)
- Use the back button on your browser to return to this map
Map of Lost Coins in the Uplands (non-interactive)
1. Inside the tunnel of Scarlet’s house that connects to Treadrock Uplands
2. On a rock above the waypoint, use the air crystal to the right of the waypoint to get up.
3. To the right of the waypoint, on the ground level.
4. On top of the centaur village, you will need to to use the air crystal to reach there.
5. West of the waypoint, slightly above the ground
6. Keep going after 5 to reach this.
7. Near the location for the Llama achievement but below it.
8. Up top, use the air crystals to get up
9. Up top as well, on a big plateau with NPC Araxx Strongstride
10. Next to an air crystal, easy to reach
11. Drop down to grab this lost coin
12. Use the air crystal nearby to get up
13. Drop down to the skillpoint to grab this Lost Coin
14. Use a series of nearby air crystals to get up top
15. On the ground inside the river
16. Up a small ledge
17. Use the air crystal below, hidden in a bush to get up here
18. On the ground below the waypoint
19. Go right from the waypoint and drop down
20. Drop down to the big palm tree
21. Inside the Centaur camp
22. In a corner
23. Walk a bit south to find this coin
24. Behind some bamboo structure on the ground level
25. Use the bamboo structure to climb up the rocks to reach this one. Alternatively, you can use air crystal to jump up.
26. Use air crystal to jump up the rock above Cragrock Palace
27. In the corner is another Lost Coin
28. On the left of the tunnel to the Ley Line Lab
29. To get this crystal, you have to wait until the event to kill the Inquest Krewe leader. This will build a light bridge that take you to the other side from coin 25.
- Inquest Leader event occurs every hour at 5, 20 and 35 minutes past the hr.
30. This one is a bit tricky to get. From the vista nearby, use the air crystal to ping pong between the two cliffs until you get to the very top and obtain a purple crystal. Use the purple crystal to leap over the gap to get this final coin