SWTOR Galactic Living livestream featuring Dromund Kaas stronghold with some notes and pictures.
- Doors open up four ways – up, down, left right. When you go into the stronghold and pass through a door, it will remain open until you leave the stronghold.
- Trophies awarded retroactively based on achievements. Each difficulty mode has a different border and icons. It is basically portrait of the bosses you have killed.
- Decorations can be purchased with cartel certificates right on the fleet (in addition to credits etc)
- Question to players: If we were doing another stronghold, where would you like to live? Submit your answers on forums etc.
- Mounts/Pets – Once you unlocked a mount/pet, you can only put one of them in each stronghold and only one copy. However, placing it in one stronghold will not make it unavailable for others. (i..e if you unlocked Charcoal Dewback on your character, there is one copy available for each stronghold and placing it in one won’t make it unavailable for other strongholds you have).
- You can only place a mount/pet once in a stronghold even if multiple characters in your legacy owns it.
- If you want to place companions of other characters, you need to log into them to place it.
- You can get new labels for your stronghold to display on the public listing via achievements.It is similar to a character title.
- You cannot name your strongholds, but you can change the owner of the stronghold to one of your characters in your legacy. The exception is Guild Strongholds which you can name it as whatever you want.
- For Prestige, there is an incentive to make your house very busy and drop decoration on all the hooks since it increases your completion %.
- Guild Flagship and Conquest are new systems so we want to show them to you rather than just talk to them.
- Guild stronghold is similar to personal strongholds with the exception that guild members can donate decorations and multiple players can have gold keys with the ability to decorate. They have same layouts as player strongholds.
- If you transfer servers, the stronghold that come with you will not be decorated. You will get your decorations back and need to decorate it again.
- If you have two identical classes, you cannot place two copies of your companions.
- If you visit DK stronghold as a republic character, can you see the DK planetary chat? Interesting question. No answer given.
- Min level for someone to enter Stronghold – Level 15 or 16, which should give you enough credits to buy a stronghold in DK or Coruscant.
- You cannot place credits in legacy storage.
- You cannot have more than one of the same stronghold. However, you can have a personal Dromund Kaas stronghold and a guild Dromund Kaas stronghold.
- Fleet chat is still on fleet, we don’t want to deplete the fleet.
- Can a republic character buy a stronghold in Dromund Kaas? Make an Imperial character, level it to level 15, buy a DK stornghold and then pay a fee to smuggle your Republic character over. Smugglers/agents do not need to pay any fee.
Images of Dromund Kaas Stronghold