SWTOR Patch 2l9 PTS patch notes version 2, featuring guild flagships and planetary conquests.
Guild Flagships now available! Guilds can now purchase a Flagship and use it to compete with other guilds and conquer the galaxy!
Battle for control with Conquest! Personal and Guild Conquest is now available!
- Participate in “The Balance of Power” Conquest Event to earn both personal and guild rewards.
- If your guild owns a Flagship, you can invade a planet and compete with other guilds for planetary domination. Special perks are available to those who conquer a planet by placing at the top of the Guild Leaderboard at the end of the event.
- Guildmasters can now purchase a Guild Flagship by visiting the Flagship Directory on the Fleet.
- Flagship rooms can be unlocked with a combination of Credits and Frameworks:
- Frameworks come in three varieties: Engineering, Command, and Logistical.
- They can be obtained either by combining Encryptions or defeating Conquest Commanders, who have a chance to drop the completed Framework.
- Players can now participate in Personal and Guild Conquest Events!
- Planetary Conquest Vendor is now available.
- Walker Vehicles are available to Guilds who have conquered a planet!
- Corrected a number of misaligned and incorrect textures within the Strongholds.
- Players can no longer inadvertently access both the East and West Staircases if one Staircase and the Balcony or the Main Room is purchased.
- You can no longer exceed the maximum occupancy by selecting “Travel to Stronghold” at the same time as other Players.
- The Public Listings Directory no longer contains Offline Strongholds.
- Placed Companions are now labeled with their name instead of “Your Companion.”
- Players are now able to split a stack of items from their Legacy Cargo Hold into their Inventory, and vice versa.
Flashpoints + Operations
- Players are no longer kicked to the Character Selection screen when exiting the Depths of Manaan.