GW2 Ready Up Skillbar Livestream discussing some of the upcoming Warrior and Thief class changes. There is no ETA on when these changes will arrive.
Note that the traits/weapon abilities in the screenshot below are modified with other traits, the actual baseline changes are listed in the bullet points )
- Panic Strike – duration of immobilization too long (5.25s baseline), reduced it to 2.5 s. Reduced the cooldown from 30s to 20s so you will be able to use it more often.
- Invigorating Precision – Increased from 5% to 8% of your crit dmg returned as health to you.
- Ricochet – In addition to bouncing your pistol shots, this trait now Increase the range of your pistol shots. From 900m to 1050m range increase. Also some bug fixes to how Ricochet works, it will bounce more reliability.
- Assasin’s Equilibrium – The amount of stability it grants increased from 1s to 1.5s
- Venomous Aura – Previously, if you applied venom to an ally, they applied conditions using their own stats. You now will use your own condition stats. Other venoms like Leeching Venoms will use your own healing stat. Basilisk Venom, however, remains as an interrupt through the target you have applied the venom to. So mesmers using haunting strikes and getting an interrupt with the venom will still apply their haunting strike.
- Dagger Strike/Wild Strike/Lotus Strike now hits up to 2 targets. Previous it only hit 1 target and became difficult for targets with pets etc. The defensive measures on these skills such as endurance gain from Wild Strike will only apply once.
- Black Powder – interval of the skill increased from 1 to 2s while the duration of the blind applied decreased to 2s. The projectile still applies 2s of blind.
- Unload – Cast time reduced from 1.75s to 1.5s for overall 20% reduction. In addition, your ambush trap and thieves guild summoned creatures will also have the same reduction.
- Choking Gas – has a small strike when impacting the ground. If you are in stealth when this ability hits the ground, you will be revealed.In addition, you will be able to apply on crit procs or your venoms to enemies with this ability.
- Flanking Strike – Initiative cost of Flanking Strike and Larcenous Strike have had their initiatives costs changed. Flanking cost gone up from 3 to 4 initiative while Larcenous Strike gone down from 2 to 1 initiative cost. Flanking Strike now requires a hit to turn into Larcenous Strike. This means that you can evade multiple times but it will cost you a bit more initiative.
- We reworked how the adrenaline works. Currently, your adrenaline is only consumed if you hit with your skill (i.e. if you miss with Eviscerate, your adrenaline is not consumed). Now If you miss your adrenaline dump skills, you will lose adrenaline. Additionally, Adrenaline will now decay when you leave combat so it is more beneficial for you to use the adrenaline skills rather than carrying them to the next fight.
- Rousing Resilience – Give you up to 8s of bonus toughness, increase from previous 4s.
- Brawler’s Recovery – Now remove a single condition on weapon swap rather than just blind.
- Hundred Blade damage reduced by 5% for the initial strikes, final strike remains same.
- Whirlwind Attack also received 5% damage decrease
- Arcing Slice – This ability is more executioner style, it will deal damage to 5 targets in an area and deal bonus damage to enemies below 50% HP.
- Bleeding Shot – this ability no longer applies Bleed and renamed to Fierce Shot. Fierce Shot has a 20% damage increase and will give extra adrenaline against targets with vulnerability debuff.
- Whirling Axe – Axe offhand #5 skill has its damage increased by 17%, cooldown reduced to 15s.
- Pulverize – Third strike of your mace autoattack has its cast time reduced by 25%
- Impale – This offhand sword skill previous had over 100% upcoming on Torment, we felt this was too much. We have reduced torment duration from 12s to 8s.
- Signet of Rage – boon duration of this ability reduced by 5s (might/fury etc will only last for 25s base), adrenaline gain increased by 50%
- Signet of Might – You now have 6s to deliver unblockable attacks instead of 5 attacks.
- Berserker Stance – Previous this skill gave just under 5 full bars of Adrenaline which was a lot. Adrenaline gain reduced by 40%, you can only get a full 3 bar of adrenaline.
- Banners – Sprint ability no longer give an attack, will remove crippled/chilled and sprint a short instance
- Rampage – We want this elite to make you feel more like a juggernaut when you enter this transform. Reduced the amount of incoming physical damage by 25% meaning that all strikes you take will be reduced. All incoming chilled/crippled/immobilize conditions will be reduced by another 33%. If you have dogged march and this ability you gonna be suffering from almost no movement impairing abilities
- Increased the velocity of Throw Boulder so it is easier for you to stun ranged moving enemies.