SWTOR Conquest Commanders guide with locations of Conquest Commanders you can kill for Planetary Conquest in patch 2.9. Most of the info are taken from camelpocket’s thread on the official forums.
- Each location have a chance to spawn a named Commander or a Veteran Battlemaster. Named Commanders have 5.1 million HP and requires around 7-8 players to kill while the Battlemasters have around 839k HP and can be killed with 3-4 players. Named commanders have a shield on them while the Veteran Battlemasters do not.
- The Commanders are champions and have Commander of the Republic/Imperial Forces under their name tag.
- Named champions have a higher chance to drop Frameworks required to unlock more rooms in your Guild Flagship while the battlemasters have a lower chance. Encryptions seems to be a guaranteed drop from both regardless if the Framework drops or not.
- Each raid member that was part of the kill will receive 1 Encryption. Frameworks needs to be rolled on.
- Commanders have a ~ 3 hr respawn timer and the named ones have a shield buff on them for 6 hrs that prevent any damage. To remove the shield, you need to employ the Starship Flyby from the vendor on the fleet (costs 1 Dark Project) and this can only work if your guild controls the planet. Other players will need to wait out shield timer. This give guilds that have conquered the particular planet an advantage over other groups on named Commanders since they have 6 hrs before the Commander become a free for all.
- Commanders are located in enemy territory and will flag you for PvP.
- Imperial Commander – Outpost Zaroshe (-617, –499)
- Republic Commander – Outpost Thorazan (-1138, –1281)
- Imperial Commander – Outpost Talarn (1798, 768)
- Republic Commander – House Trader’s Circle (2887, 544)
- Imperial Commander – Imperial Garrison (174, 1600)
- Republic Commander – Republic Operational Headquarters (752, 95)
- Imperial Commander – Frostwake Outpost (The Starship Graveyard) (1096, 476)
- Republic Commander – Outpost Zerek (The Starship Graveyard) (1137, –340)
- Imperial Commander –Imperial Command Post (High Security Section) (-106, 1623)
- Republic Commanders – Republic Watchtower (High Security Section) (-218, 599)
- Imperial Commander – Outpost Overseer (-462, –1498)
- Republic Commander – Kri-Ta Outpost (601, –1330)
- Imperial Commander – Business Sector Tram Section (Government District ) (3026, –1170)
- Republic Commander – Uptown Tram Station (Government District) (3545, –2561)
- Imperial Commander – Imperial Waystation (-300, -252)
- Republic Commander – Republic Base Camp (472, 570)
- Imperial Commander – Imperial Forward Camp (2870, 224) in Prowler’s Trail next to the speeder.
- Republic Commander – Republic Forward Camp (2853, 977) in Verdant Swamp next to the speeder.