GW2 Coin Collector Challenger Cliffs Achievement Guide with locations of all 12 Lost Coins introduced with Dragon’s Reach Part 2 release.
- This map is interactive, you can click on the numbered icons to quickly jump down to specific screenshots.
1. Near the Llama achievement, use the purple crystal to leap over. Becareful to not overshoot.
2. WP back to Repair Station Waypoint and this time head straight instead of left
3. This one is near the edge of a hole in the ground, have to take care to navigate around the edge or you risk dying to fall damage
4. Carefully drop down below, go between ledges and drop on the top of the sand mound. Use the air crystal there to hop on top of the wall and grab this coin here
5. There is a super tiny cave up above the walls near the end of the underground cavern, enter it to grab this lost coin
6. This one is next to the vista on top of the underground cave
7. To get this one, you have to WP back and run on top of the underground cavern until you find a second hole with a lighting crystal. Use the lighting crystal to zap across two rocks and then run to the ledge to find this coin.
8. WP again and run until you find this 3rd hole in the ground, drop down with your fall damage reduction trait to the ledge and then the wooden platform below.
9. This one is super tricky, you have to start climbing on the cliff face with the air crystals and then walk on very narrow ledges while trying to reach the next air crystal. There is a lightning crystal at the end too you need good aim to get across.
10. Go back to the start of #9 and rotate your camera to find a coin between the rocks
11. Go left from coin #10 and you will find coin 11 tucked away in this corner. Helps if you stack the two air crystals in the area to get up.
12. Drop down below to the other side and then use the numerous crystals to get up.