SWTOR Gamescom 2014 Cantina Tour fan flash drive contents. Inside are pictures of decorations, guild flagship and Rakata Prime, the new flashpoint in 2.10. Special thanks to David who sent me these pics and Theho who sent me the Q&A
Q&A provided by Theho. Here are some key points
- Shadow Realms is a completely different development team and will not affect SWTOR in any way.
- We did not get any developer responses during 2.9 PTS because team was too busy on getting it ready and could not spare a few minutes. Also, 2.8 got more responses because it had class changes, while 2.9 was more for balance changes. Rest assured that our feedback was heard, though we’ll have to wait until 2.10 before they implement it.
- Dark Project prices are working as intended. They are supposed to be a lot of effort to get.
- They are aware of the situation with Rated PvP and have discussed solutions. Cross-server PvP is certainly not coming 2014 and would be an enormous undertaking if they did it. Cory Butler said “At this moment, they are narrowing down the solutions for Rated PvP”
- No details on the Rise-like expansion later this year, but Marketing told Eric that he can say “Except more details in the coming weeks” (same as what he said in the IGN video)
- The 25 NPC decoration restriction is very likely put in to improve performance, but they did not know for sure. Also, they said that it is possible they may raise this limit in the future if they find the servers can handle it.
- I asked Cory Butler about details on the Stronghold reactivation fees. The Nar Shaddaa stronghold subs get for free counts as a CC purchase, so you won’t have to spend credits to reactivate it. Also, if you want to save the reactivation fee, you just need to purchase the base stronghold with CC, you can unlock the additional rooms with credits afterwards.